- St Leonards
- Permanent Full Time
- Closing at: Aug 29 2022 at 23:55 AEST
- Permanent Full Time position with flexible working options
- Long term career development opportunities
- Excellent team with strong and supportive management.
About the role
HammondCare are the leaders in aged and dementia care, we seek to improve the quality of life for people in need through palliative care, rehabilitation and mental health services for older people.
In this role, you will be an integral member in providing administrative support to the Service Managers and Team Leaders at The Dementia Centre.
Other day to day will include
- Answering mainline, taking messages and managing enquiries in the shared inboxes
- Coordination of shared meetings between teams and consultants
- Travel bookings, Procurement Good and Services, Reconciliation of invoices & Credit Cards, events
- Office coordination re: office equipment and supplies, (incl access fobs, keys and pooled vehicles)
The most important aspect we are looking for in an applicant is someone with strong administration and organisational skills. Other key requirements include:
- High level technical skills and using Microsoft 365 (particularly Word and PowerPoint products, Salesforce and Coupa would be desirable but not mandatory).
- Exemplary organisational skills and ability to prioritise competing demands and work to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Ability to plan and organise meetings, office events, equipment and guest hospitality.
- Flexible Working Hours – We have core business hours, but the start and finish times are negotiable with your manager.
- 2 days per week working from home (Ideally Tuesdays and Thursdays, but negotiable)
- Market comparative package with the added salary sacrificing benefits of working for a not for profit.
- Corporate Benefits – Fitness Passport, Reduced Healthcare Memberships, Novated Lease Options etc. Too many to list, but available on our website.
Ready to make a change? Apply Now!
All shortlisted applicants for these positions will be asked to provide evidence of up to date COVID vaccination and consent to a criminal record check.
Thank you. Please wait for a moment as we direct you to the Apply Portal for you to complete this job application.
Sign up for job alerts