Admissions Coordinator | Waratah
- Marketing & Communications
- Permanent Part Time
- Closing on: Feb 3 2022
Reporting to the National Sales and Admissions Manager for the HammondCare Residential Services portfolio, you will be required to meet occupancy targets at the relevant sites and in partnership with site Residential Managers the role is also responsible for articulating HammondCare’s Mission, Motivation and Mission in Action to prospective partners in Care (eg GP Clinics, Hospitals, Allied Health Professionals and others). This will require regular networking externally ensuring that services are well understood in the Community.
Key focus areas
- Drive, own and continually adjust the “enquiries to arrivals” process and pipeline, for potential residents
- Proactive stakeholder and relationship management (internal and external)
- Articulate HammondCare’s differentiated services to prospective residents and their representatives
- Ensure prospective residents and their representatives understand the costs associated with moving into Residential Aged Care, and the different payment options available to them
- Contribute to implementation of a streamlined and timely Admissions process
Skills and experience
- Demonstrated sales experience or “face to face” fundraising experience together with effectively driving sales/fundraising activities
- The ability to engage with external stakeholders and develop constructive relationships to promote HammondCare.
- Experience and knowledge of the Aged Care industry (desirable)
- Demonstrated financial/data acumen
- Demonstrated ability to promote services across wide referrer/partner groups
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel and Teams)
- Valid driver’s licence & ability to travel to network with potential referrers
- Financial - including salary packaging options
- Health and Wellbeing - including Employee Assistance Program
- Blended Learning programs and Study Assistance
- Reward and Recognition Program
HammondCare is an independent Christian charity that has been serving families in Australia since 1932. We are an organisation that is led by our values, our passion is improving the quality of care for people in need. As one of Australia’s most innovative health and aged care providers, we champion life for every person in our care.
HammondCare is committed to creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity and inclusion. We strive on creating an equal employment environment where everyone from any background can be themselves.
We believe your job should be rewarding and the ability to make a difference every day is a great place to start.
For more information, please contact email@example.com
All short-listed applicants will be asked to consent to a criminal record check and provide evidence of Influenza and COVID vaccinations
Our Talent Acquisition team and Hiring Managers kindly request no unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies. HammondCare isn’t responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Thank you. Please wait for a moment as we direct you to the Apply Portal for you to complete this job application.
Sign up for job alerts