Area Manager, Southern NSW
- Bateman's Bay
- Permanent Full Time
- Closing on: Aug 14 2022
Provide professional, capable and aligned leadership for your area, in-office role with Work from Home up to two days/week.
- Have a role where you make an impact on people’s quality of home care through your team
- HammondCare is a passionate, committed, fast-growing Home Care provider
- Provide leadership and direction by managing a great local team with national support
HammondCare At Home is looking for an Area Manager to oversee the management of our teams of Home Care Workers in the Batemans Bay to Merimbula region.
Area Manager - what's involved in the role?
- The Area Manager provides leadership, support and direction to the team members within their “area”. This includes the clinical and non-clinical team that talk to our clients, our Care Workers who provide the care for our clients along with the support office team for that area.
- The Area Manager develops and maintains a great level of service quality in the area for HammondCare clients. You will have current home care clients and with the support of our Admissions team and Client Care Managers, bring new clients to HammondCare for Home Care services.
- You will ensure the team are supported in their roles to ensure safe work practices using our systems and model of care. The process and guides are in place to support you every step of the way.
- You will drive and lead the busy teams in the office and community so that HammondCare is well known for its consistent, caring and passionate level of home care.
- You will drive the activity that sees your Area successful in operational metrics and be interested in growing and evolving your Area, in line with your surrounding Areas and the broader business.
What do you need to apply?
- Relevant Tertiary qualification including Registered Nurse/Enrolled Nurse, Diploma in Aged Care, Case Management or related degree
- Demonstrated experience in leadership roles while operating effectively in a multi-site environment
- Proven experience running Home Care Packages in a CDC (Consumer Directed Care) environment + Compacks and CHSP
- Demonstrated experience in Client budgets and on-boarding
- Strong communication skills with an ability to manage conflict resolution
- A current driver’s licence and safe driving record and willingness to travel between HammondCare’s sites and services.
Regarded nationally and internationally as one of Australia’s most innovative health and aged care providers, HammondCare offers in-home community care, hospital care, residential care and dementia care. HammondCare At Home has a relationship-based approach to care, this means that our staff take the time to fully understand the individual needs of every person we care for. Our carers get to know our clients and our client’s get to know you, so you won’t feel like a stranger in your client’s home.
Our team is passionate about doing whatever we can to empower our clients and their families to maintain their independence as much as possible so that they can get the most enjoyment out of life. This could be anything from helping to keep the house in order, making meals, taking a client to their Doctor or out for a social activity to making it easier for people to maintain quality of life when needed.
Benefits - What’s in it for you?
- Maximise your take-home pay with NFP salary packaging
- HammondCare offers its staff excellent training & career development opportunities
- Paid Bonus Schemes I.e. Refer a Friend
- Supportive arrangements during the pandemic, including COVID-19 Special Leave if required to isolate, additional paid screening time each shift and full supply of all PPE
Fitness Passport Membership:
- Unlimited visits across all fitness facilities in the HammondCare program
- Individual and Family memberships available
- Full facility access can include gyms, group classes and pools
If you are ready to make a difference with HammondCare, Apply Now!
For any specific queries please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
All short-listed applicants for these positions will be asked to consent to a criminal record check, references, and must be willing to obtain COVID-19 and influenza vaccinations.
Our Talent Acquisition Team kindly requests no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. HammondCare is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes
Thank you. Please wait for a moment as we direct you to the Apply Portal for you to complete this job application.
Sign up for job alerts