Assistant In Nursing - BRAND new facility
- Personal Care Work
- Permanent Full Time
- Permanent Part Time
HammondCare Miranda is currently looking for full-time, part-time and casual care staff to join our team.
With HammondCare’s unique model of care which places the residents needs as your number one priority, you will help create a home away from home for our residents. The care you will provide will be person-centred, and relationship focused, with the understanding that no person is the same.
About the role:
Do you want to improve the quality of life for people in need? HammondCare has the role for you! The carer role provides care to older people with frail aged care needs. You are empowered to run the household, get to know the residents to provide quality and tailored care and partner with family and friends. The role includes personal care, providing meaningful engagement and all things related to running a household including cooking, cleaning and laundry as part of a team. HammondCare will provide the support and training for you to do this.
All staff will attend an onsite orientation and ongoing learning with a Workplace trainer and we will seek your feedback in the early stages of the role to ensure you are well supported.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Have a genuine passion for serving elderly people & you want to make a difference in their lives
- Provide availability in consecutive days (HammondCare provides set shifts, so you work as part of a team)
- Value teamwork but also be able to work independently and show initiative
What are the benefits of working with HammondCare?
- Flexible working environment to deliver a healthy work/life balance
- Retention bonus paid at 6 & 12 months for loyal service and good tenure - conditions apply
- Gain access to multiple health and fitness facilities at a low fee with Fitness Passport
- A workplace trainer on each site committed to your ongoing training & development
- HammondCare College to provide you ongoing opportunities to grow
HammondCare is an independent Christian charity that has been serving families in Australia since 1932. We are an organisation that is led by our values, our passion is improving the quality of care for people in need.
As one of Australia’s most innovative health & aged care providers, we champion life for every person in our care.
Does this sound like you? Apply Now!
For more information please contact email@example.com
HammondCare is committed to creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity and inclusion. We strive on creating an equal employment environment where everyone from any background can be themselves.
All short-listed applicants for these positions will be asked to consent to a criminal record check, pre-employment medical assessment, complete a NDIS Worker’s Screening check, and must provide evidence of a 2022 Influenza vaccination and Covid 19 vaccination’s including the Booster.
Our Talent Acquisition team & Hiring Managers kindly request no unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies. HammondCare isn’t responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Thank you. Please wait for a moment as we direct you to the Apply Portal for you to complete this job application.
Sign up for job alerts