Care Service Employee (AIN)
- Personal Care Work
- Closing on: Dec 29 2021
- Work for a leading NFP organisation - HammondCare are one of Australia's most innovative health & aged care providers
- Casual opportunities with a view to turn permanent - Flexible roster patterns available - GREAT work/life balance!
- On-going development opportunities to further your career
HammondCare Hammondville is currently looking for Casual Carers to join our team in Bond House.
Our Bond House home provides the highest possible quality of care to all people with an assessed need. Our care is person-centred, and relationship focused, with the understanding that no person is the same.
With our unique model of care which places the residents needs as your number one priority, you will help create a home away from home for our residents.
You will be responsible for:
- Personal care – showering, grooming, toileting etc
- Provide life engagement
- Recognise, report and respond appropriately to changes in the conditions of residents within your skills and competencies
All new staff will complete an onsite orientation with a Workplace Trainer, have buddy shifts and be supported by experienced Registered Nurses and Managers on site.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Have a genuine passion for serving elderly people & want to make a difference in their lives
- Be flexible and able to commit to a range of shifts including nights & weekends
- Value teamwork but also be able to work independently and show initiative
- Have knowledge & experience of people living with Dementia & their needs
- Cert lll or Cert lV in Aged Care, or be studying towards a healthcare related degree would be viewed favourably
What are the benefits of working with HammondCare?
- Recognition for your tenure and dedication with a 6 and 12 month bonus
- Be supported & empowered in your role to really make a difference to our residents
- A Workplace Trainer on each site committed to your ongoing training & development
- HammondCare College to provide you ongoing opportunities to grow
HammondCare is an independent Christian charity that has been serving families in Australia since 1932. We are an organisation that is led by our values, our passion is improving the quality of care for people in need.
As one of Australia’s most innovative health & aged care providers, we champion life for every person in our care.
Does this sound like you? Apply Now!
For more information please contact email@example.com
HammondCare is committed to creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity and inclusion. We strive on creating an equal employment environment where everyone from any background can be themselves.
All short-listed applicants for these positions will be asked to consent to a criminal record check, pre-employment medical assessment, must provide evidence of a 2021 vaccination for the influenza virus and Covid 19 and complete an NDIS Worker’s Screening check.
Our Talent Acquisition team & Hiring Managers kindly request no unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies. HammondCare isn’t responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Thank you. Please wait for a moment as we direct you to the Apply Portal for you to complete this job application.
Sign up for job alerts