Assistant in Nursing
- Personal Care Work
- Permanent Part Time
- Flexible roster patterns available - GREAT work/life balance!
- Access nationwide health and fitness facilities with Fitness Passport
- Be rewarded for your loyalty and dedication with a 6 and 12 month bonus.
HammondCare Hammondville is currently looking for Part time & Casual Carers to join our team.
With our unique model of care which places the residents needs as your number one priority, you will help create a home away from home for our residents. This role requires you to provide tailored care including personal and domestic support within the residential home.
Our Cottage style homes provide low and high care for residents with Dementia. You will be running the cottage like a home, which will include:
- Personal care – showering, grooming, toileting etc.
- Domestic assistance - cooking, cleaning and laundry
All new staff will attend an onsite orientation with a Workplace trainer, have buddy shifts and be supported by experienced Registered Nurses and Managers on site.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Have a genuine passion for serving elderly people & you want to make a difference in their lives
- Be flexible and able to commit to a range of shifts including nights & weekends
- Value teamwork but also be able to work independently and show initiative
- Have knowledge & experience of people living with Dementia & their needs
- Cert lll or Cert lV in Aged Care, or be studying towards a healthcare related degree would be viewed favourably
What are the benefits of working with HammondCare?
- Flexible working environment to deliver a healthy work/life balance
- Retention bonus paid at 6 & 12 months for loyal service and good tenure - conditions apply
- Gain access to multiple health and fitness facilities at a low fee with Fitness Passport
- A workplace trainer on each site committed to your ongoing training & development
- HammondCare College to provide you ongoing opportunities to grow
HammondCare is an independent Christian charity that has been serving families in Australia since 1932. We are an organisation that is led by our values, our passion is improving the quality of care for people in need.
As one of Australia’s most innovative health & aged care providers, we champion life for every person in our care.
Does this sound like you? Apply Now!
For more information please contact email@example.com
HammondCare is committed to creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity and inclusion. We strive on creating an equal employment environment where everyone from any background can be themselves.
All short-listed applicants for these positions will be asked to consent to a criminal record check, pre-employment medical assessment, complete a NDIS Worker’s Screening check, and must provide evidence of a 2022 Influenza vaccination and Covid 19 vaccination’s including the Booster.
Our Talent Acquisition team & Hiring Managers kindly request no unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies. HammondCare isn’t responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Thank you. Please wait for a moment as we direct you to the Apply Portal for you to complete this job application.
Sign up for job alerts