Bluebell Social Club - Inner West Sydney site
- Personal Care Work
- Permanent Part Time
- Closing on: Aug 15 2022
Care for our Guests while they connect with their community and spend a day socialising and supported by our talented team of Care Workers
Social Club Care Worker - what's involved in the role?
Hammond Care’s Social clubs provide a social environment where older people can take a break from their home environment, connect with their community, and spend a day socialising while being supported by our talented team of Community Care Workers.
- This opportunity delivers care within our Bluebell Social Club in Concord
- Available shift required on Wednesdays - between 8am to 4pm, and possibility to work across Social Clubs, Cottages and Community within Inner West and around Sydney (negotiable)
- Our Care Workers provide care in the Social Club that offers socialisation and supervision, according to each client’s care plan
- In some cases, you’ll have an opportunity to go offsite and provide care and supervision for our clients, and this would mean having the capacity to drive a 12-Seater Bus (if available)
What do you need to apply?
- Willing to support Male and Female clients
- No formal qualification is necessary; however, Certificate III Individual Support is an advantage.
- First Aid certificate desirable
- Empathy and compassion are a must-have. We can train you how to do the job if you have the willingness and desire to do so.
- Good administrative skills and computer literacy skills, including the usage of a smartphone and tablet.
- A strong team player, confident communication skills specifically to able to communicate changes in care, completion of all documentation, while maintaining the confidentiality
- Career progression with opportunities to progress through to management level
- First Aid Training and Certification provided
HammondCare At Home has a relationship-based approach to care, and our team members take the time to fully understand the individual needs of every person we care for. Our team have regular clients and get to know the person and their family so that our clients won’t feel like there is a stranger supporting them.
Benefits - What’s in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration and benefits including salary packaging, JB Hi-Fi and more
- Full supply of PPE
- Maximise your take-home pay with NFP salary packaging
- Retention bonuses at 6 months and 12 months of service
- HammondCare offers its staff excellent training & career development opportunities
- Full training is provided with local offices, local managers, and a 24/7 support line
- First Aid Training and Certification provided + others
- Paid Bonus Schemes I.e., Refer a Friend
- Fitness Passport Now available
- Full facility access can include gyms, group classes and pools
- Great for the individual or family
- Unlimited visits across all fitness facilities in the HammondCare program
If you are ready to make a difference with HammondCare, Apply Now! .
For any specific queries please contact email@example.com
Our Talent Acquisition Team kindly requests no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. HammondCare is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
Thank you. Please wait for a moment as we direct you to the Apply Portal for you to complete this job application.
Sign up for job alerts