Business Systems Analyst
- St Leonards
- St Marys
- Information Technology
- Permanent Full Time
- Closing on: Nov 10 2021
Support the configuration and delivery of our Client Management System and its data to meet the strategic objectives of our Home Care team.
- Large independent Christian charity providing aged care services
- Join a small, collaborative team of business system administrators
- Flexible working locations across Sydney, Mon – Fri
This role works alongside managers and systems administrators to implement system and process improvements, solve system incidents, evaluation and action service requests and provide relevant data reports to empower operational managers of the Home Care team.
Key Focus Areas:
- Analysing the structure and flow of business work methods and processes to identify possible application solutions
- Develop, maintain and enhance suite of reports to extract, collect and transform data in a variety of formats that is appropriate to the needs of the end-user
- Maintain a high level of awareness of application functionality and latest developments, and analyse ways the software can be applied to make the business more efficient and able to achieve strategic objectives
- Manage software upgrades from influencing vendor product development through to testing, implementation, documentation and training.
- Provide technical and application configuration support and problem resolution related to application issues for system incidents and service requests
- Develop and oversee protocols and procedures for application usage, including providing training to end-users
- Develop and improve reporting services, and provide appropriate analyses of a range of data and information to inform operational and research objectives of HammondCare
- Maintain availability of critical home care business systems by ensuring data is secure, software components are maintained at current release levels, delivery systems are appropriate, and business continuity and disaster recovery processes are in place
- Have strong interpersonal, conversational and presentation skills across multiple methods; group presentation, face to face, on the phone, through email and other communication channels.
Essential education and experience
- Demonstrates strong initiative and an ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of system design, development, implementation, and user support principles and practises
- Familiarity with Project management principles
- Experience with Aged Care Systems (e.g. ComCare, Epicor, etc)
- Experience with Information system troubleshooting
- Demonstrated skill in developing automated business systems
- Advanced skills in SQL and Reporting Services
- Minimum 5 years working with enterprise-level systems
- Demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Excel, Visio etc), reporting & analytics, data mining, critical thinking
- Strong ability to communicate and translate technical information to a non-technical audience both verbally and in writing
- Experience with Salesforce or MS Dynamics is highly regarded
HammondCare specialises in Aged and Dementia Care, Palliative Care, Rehabilitation, Mental Health services for older people, and other related Health and Aged Care services. HammondCare seeks to embed evidence-based best practices in its services and we provide these services through Home Care, Sub-Acute Hospitals and Residential Aged Care.
If you are ready to make a difference with HammondCare, Apply Now!
For any specific queries please contact email@example.com
All short-listed applicants for these positions will be asked to consent to a criminal record check, references, and must be willing to have a COVID-19 and influenza vaccination.
Our Talent Acquisition Team kindly requests no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. HammondCare is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
Thank you. Please wait for a moment as we direct you to the Apply Portal for you to complete this job application.
Sign up for job alerts