- North Gosford
- Permanent Full Time
- Closing on: Jun 11 2022
Deliver and develop tailored Care Plans for each client on the program and oversee the ongoing assessment of clients’ needs and preferences within Home Care
Care Manager - what's involved in the role?
We have a Full-time position available, Monday- Friday in the HammondCare at Home Team North Gosford Office, managing our clients during our growth phase.
- The Care Managers assist in providing services tailored to the needs of individual clients, delivered within budget and service expectations, including ongoing client assessment and the development of care plans in consultations with key stakeholders.
- Responsible for care management of existing clients and client-related KPIs
- Ensuring the care plans are up to date for our clients, and they’re receiving an appropriate amount/type of care that corresponds with their need, approval and funding
- Provide professional and competent day-to-day delivery of services to clients in line with service expectations and work to ensure that staff have a respectable understanding of our individual clients’ needs and preferences.
What do you need to apply?
- Certificate IV in Aged Care & a minimum of 2 years of relevant industry experience
- Knowledge of the Home Care Packages Program, CHSP services, Aged Care Quality Standards and Commonwealth Home Support Programme
- Experienced in operating effectively in a multi-site environment
- A current driver’s licence and willingness to travel between HammondCare’s clients, sites, and services (salary package can include a packaged motor vehicle on request)
- Strong administrative and computer skills.
HammondCare specialises in Aged and Dementia Care, Palliative Care, Rehabilitation, Mental Health services for older people, and other related Health and Aged Care services. HammondCare seeks to embed evidence-based best practices in its services and we provide these services through Home Care, Sub-Acute Hospitals and Residential Aged Care.
HammondCare At Home has a relationship-based approach to care, and our team members take the time to fully understand the individual needs of every person we care for.
Benefits - What’s in it for you?
- Maximise your take-home pay with NFP salary packaging
- HammondCare offers its staff excellent training & career development opportunities
- Full training is provided with local offices, local managers and a 24/7 support line
- Paid Bonus Schemes I.e. Refer a Friend
- Supportive arrangements during the pandemic, including COVID-19 Special Leave if required to isolate, additional paid screening time each shift and full supply of all PPE
Fitness Passport Membership:
- Unlimited visits across all fitness facilities in the HammondCare program
- Individual and Family memberships are available
- Full facility access can include gyms, group classes and pools
If you are ready to make a difference with HammondCare, Apply Now!
For any specific queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
All short-listed applicants for these positions will be asked to consent to a criminal record check, references, and must willing to obtain all 3 COVID-19 vaccines and the 2022 influenza vaccination.
As we will be actively recruiting, candidates are encouraged to apply at their earliest convenience. Our Talent Acquisition Team kindly requests no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. HammondCare is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
Thank you. Please wait for a moment as we direct you to the Apply Portal for you to complete this job application.
Sign up for job alerts