Care Worker - Goulburn Overnight Respite Cottage
- Personal Care Work
- Permanent Part Time
- Closing on: Jul 19 2022
We are recruiting several Casual or Permanent, Part-Time staff for our new Goulburn Respite Cottage
Respite Cottage Care Worker - what's involved in the role?
Hammond Care’s Respite cottages provide guests with individualised support from our professional staff and are ideal for stays of up to 10 nights. Our guests love that these are not located in residential aged care homes.
- This Care Worker role will deliver care within our Candlebark Respite Cottage in Goulburn.
- Our Care Workers support and look after our Guests during their longer stays or short overnight visits, providing a relaxing environment for older people to take a break from their home environment
- Carers provide care for our Guests in our cottages, this includes personal care (assisting with personal grooming), medication supervision, specialised care according to each client’s care plan as well as a social support
- Each guest can enjoy all the benefits of residential care, including specialised clinical care, support with daily tasks, a wide range of social activities, plus delicious meals prepared fresh daily
Benefits - What’s in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration and conditions, including penalty rates
- Full supply of PPE
- Maximise your take-home pay with NFP salary packaging
- Retention bonuses at 6 months and 12 months of service
- HammondCare offers its staff excellent training & career development opportunities
- Full training is provided with local offices, local managers, and a 24/7 support line
- First Aid Training and Certification provided
- Paid Bonus Schemes I.e., Refer a Friend
- Supportive arrangements during the pandemic, including COVID-19 Special Leave if required to isolate, additional paid screening time each shift
- Fitness Passport Now available
- Full facility access can include gyms, group classes and pools
- Great for the individual or family
- Unlimited visits across all fitness facilities in the HammondCare program
What do you need to apply?
- Fully vaccinated – two doses of Covid vaccinations + flu vaccination in last 12 months (or willingness to obtain)
- Valid provisional or above Driver’s Licence
- A reliable car with minimum third-party insurance
- Availability to take on Perm, Part-Time hours across Monday to Sunday, and hours between 7am to 9pm.
- No formal qualification is necessary, however, Certificate III in Aged Care or Individual Support is an advantage
- Transferrable skills in providing care and compassion to others – personal experience is highly valued!
- Willingness to engage with our clients and have a genuine care for their quality of life
- Reliability and willingness to provide genuine care and supports to our clients
HammondCare specialises in Aged and Dementia Care, Palliative Care, Rehabilitation, Mental Health services for older people, and other related Health and Aged Care services.
HammondCare seeks to embed evidence-based best practices in its services and we provide these services through Home Care, Sub-Acute Hospitals and Residential Aged Care.
If you are ready to make a difference with HammondCare, Apply Now!
For any specific queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
All short-listed applicants for these positions will be asked to consent to a criminal record check, references, and must be willing to obtain influenza and COVID-19 Vaccination.
Our Talent Acquisition Team kindly requests no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. HammondCare is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes
Thank you. Please wait for a moment as we direct you to the Apply Portal for you to complete this job application.
Sign up for job alerts