- St Leonards
- Personal Care Work
- Closing on: Dec 5 2021
Personal Shopper and Transport Driver – Support older people to stay at home!
- Personal shopping and deliveries for our clients
- Transport visits in local areas for clients
- Casual roles available at $29.42 per hour plus superannuation
- Paid travel time between client visits, plus KM reimbursement
HammondCare At Home is continuing to expand our services and we are seeking several casual Home Care Workers to provide support to our clients by doing shopping and assisting clients with transport to community outings and medical appointments. Great introduction to our growing business and learn on our time!
About HammondCare at Home
HammondCare at Home specialises in care provided in people’s homes across the East coast. We have more than 6,000 clients who rely on the HammondCare team for their personal health and care, domestic activity and for these roles, with shopping and transport activity! More broadly we provide Dementia Care, Palliative Care, Rehabilitation, Mental Health services for older people, and other related Health and Aged Care services.
What's involved in the role?
Home Care Workers deliver a range of ‘At Home’ Aged Care services and mostly work independently in client homes, but with direct support from their team and Care Manager. Duties include for this entry level, flexible role include:
- Shopping for personal groceries and items
- Delivery and unpacking of those groceries into our client’s home
- Transport to community outings and medical appointments
- Social support and community engagement
What do you need to apply?
- No formal qualification is necessary, however, Certificate III Aged Care or Individual Support would be highly regarded
- Bubbly personality and compassion for others
- Organised and efficient
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- A reliable car with minimum third-party insurance
- An interest in some flexible, casual work
- A current Covid-19 vaccination digital Certificate
HammondCare At Home has a relationship-based approach to care, and our team members take the time to fully understand the individual needs of every person we care for. Our team have regular clients and get to know the person and their family, so that our clients won’t feel like there is a stranger in their home.
Benefits - What’s in it for you?
- Maximise your take-home pay with NFP salary packaging
- Potential to grow your career in Aged Care roles
- Transfer to part time for regular and ongoing work
- Retention bonuses of $250 at 6 months and $500 at 12 months of service
- HammondCare offers its staff excellent training & career development opportunities
- Full training is provided with local offices, local managers, and a 24/7 support line
- First Aid Training and Certification provided
- Paid Bonus Schemes I.e. Refer a Friend
- Supportive arrangements during the pandemic, including COVID-19 Special Leave if required to isolate, additional paid screening time each shift and full supply of all PPE
- Competitive remuneration and conditions, including penalty rates, paid travel time and kilometres, direct reimbursement of tolls/parking costs incurred at work, and a broken shift allowance
If you are ready to make a difference with HammondCare, Apply Now!
For any specific queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
All short-listed applicants for these positions will be asked to consent to a criminal record check, a pre-employment functional assessment, references, and must be willing to have a COVID-19 and influenza vaccination.
Our Talent Acquisition Team kindly requests no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. HammondCare is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes
Thank you. Please wait for a moment as we direct you to the Apply Portal for you to complete this job application.
Sign up for job alerts