Career Medical Officer - Rehabilitation
- Hammondville, NSW, Australia, 2170
- Prairiewood, NSW, Australia, 2176
- Health & Palliative Care
- Medical Professional
- Maximum Term Full Time
- Closing on: Aug 31 2022
- Fixed-term position full time opportunity from August 2022 to February 2023
- Located at Braeside Hospital
- Join a friendly and professional team
- HammondCare is a NSW Health affiliated organisation with continuity of NSW Health entitlements
Braeside Hospital is seeking to appoint a full time Career Medical Officer in a temporary role until February 5, 2023.
- Clinical assessment and management of Braeside Hospital inpatients of the rehabilitation and older Persons Mental Health Services, under the supervision of relevant medical specialists
- Liaise with other members of the multi-disciplinary team in providing patient care
- Participation in relevant Quality and Safety activities
- Maintain an appropriate standard of personal professionalism at all times and in all activities
- Commitment to engage and align with HammondCare’s Christian Mission, Motivation and Mission in Action
- Medical Registration with Medical Board of Australia
- Primary Medical degree and successful completion of PGY1 and 2;
- Competence in the individual specialty area consistent with the level of training and professional development.
- Strong administrative and computer skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Effective communication skills with team and patients/families
- Commitment to ongoing medical education
- Evidence of COVID vaccination
As HammondCare is a NSW Health affiliated organisation, all NSW Health transferrable entitlements will be recognised by HammondCare, in accordance with Public health System.
For more information about the role please contact Dr Caitlin Anderson, Director of Rehabilitation Services, Ph: 9756 8838 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ready to make a change? Apply Now!
For an information pack, including the selection criteria, and details on how to apply, please click on link below or see our website: www.hammond.com.au/careers
All short listed applicants for this role will be asked to consent to a criminal record check and vaccination clearance.
Thank you. Please wait for a moment as we direct you to the Apply Portal for you to complete this job application.
Sign up for job alerts