Casual Roster Coordinator
- Closing on: Dec 17 2021
Provide, maintain and create the rostering/schedule for our Home Care Workers in the Central West region, to ensure our clients are properly cared for.
Roster Co-ordinator- what's involved in the role?
Casual opportunity for an experienced Roster Coordinator in our Bathurst office to work 9 to 5 pm.
- The role of Roster Coordinator (known internally as a Scheduler) works to providing scheduling services to all HammondAtHome Central West areas.
- The Scheduler will efficiently manage and administer client and staff schedules. This will include ensuring rounds are set up with consideration to consistency, efficiency and fairness, whilst maintaining care worker contracted hours.
- Actively and cooperatively participate as a member of the centralised support team and provide system and staff administration by maintaining up-to-date data on care worker information.
What do you need to apply?
- Demonstrated experience and/or qualifications in customer service, scheduling/rostering, data analytics or call centre
- Exceptional time management skills and the ability to manage multiple deadlines
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role with a high level of attention to detail
- You’re a natural problem solver and have outstanding communication and coordination skills
HammondCare specialises in Aged and Dementia Care, Palliative Care, Rehabilitation, Mental Health services for older people, and other related Health and Aged Care services. HammondCare seeks to embed evidence-based best practices in its services and we provide these services through Home Care, Sub-Acute Hospitals and Residential Aged Care.
HammondCare At Home has a relationship-based approach to care, and our team members take the time to fully understand the individual needs of every person we care for.
Benefits - What’s in it for you?
- Excellent Casual Rate
- HammondCare offers its staff excellent training & career development opportunities
- Full training is provided with local offices, local managers and a 24/7 support line
- Paid Bonus Schemes I.e. Refer a Friend
- Supportive arrangements during the pandemic, including COVID-19 Special Leave if required to isolate, additional paid screening time each shift and full supply of all PPE
If you are ready to make a difference with HammondCare, Apply Now!
For any specific queries please contact email@example.com
All short-listed applicants for these positions will be asked to consent to a criminal record check, references, and must be willing to obtain influenza and COVID-19 vaccinations.
Our Talent Acquisition Team kindly requests no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. HammondCare is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes
Thank you. Please wait for a moment as we direct you to the Apply Portal for you to complete this job application.
Sign up for job alerts