Clinical Care Manager
- Permanent Full Time
HammondCare is currently looking for an experienced Clinical Care Manager to support and inspire the team at Miranda.
As the Clinical Care Manager, you will work to deliver HammondCare’s Mission and Model of care by making a significant contribution to the clinical care delivery with the Residential setting. The role works within the philosophy and core values of HammondCare to ensure that the service is tailored to the needs of the individual residents and delivered in a style that aims to maximise resident satisfaction.
The essence of this role:
- Advise the Managers, SDAs/RNs and Care Staff in clinical care delivery that is aligned with HammondCare’s model of care.
- Education in clinical areas and processes and assist in the facilitation of clinical care delivery by the Carer
- Support and investigate clinical / resident incidents as required
To be successful in this role, your will have:
- RN qualified and current registration with AHPRA
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office applications
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and to work well with other staff.
- Demonstrated ability to manage, motivate and develop a team
- Demonstrated ability to manage financial performance.
- Experience managing a team of skilled professionals.
- Empathy, compassion and patience.
What are the benefits of working with HammondCare?
- Flexible working environment to deliver a healthy work/life balance
- Be supported & empowered in your role to really make a difference to our residents
- HammondCare College to provide you ongoing opportunities to grow
- Gain access to multiple health and fitness facilities at a low fee with Fitness Passport
- Onsite HR and Quality, Safety & Risk Support teams
HammondCare is an independent Christian charity that has been serving families in Australia since 1932. We are an organisation that is led by our values, our passion is improving the quality of care for people in need.
As one of Australia’s most innovative health & aged care providers, we champion life for every person in our care. Find out more about HammondCare by visiting https://www.hammond.com.au/about
Does this sound like you? Apply Now!
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
HammondCare is committed to creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity and inclusion. We strive on creating an equal employment environment where everyone from any background can be themselves.
All short-listed applicants will be asked to consent to a criminal record check, complete a NDIS Workers Screening Check, and provide evidence of a current 2022 Influenza vaccination and Covid 19 vaccination’s including the Booster.
Our Talent Acquisition team & Hiring Managers kindly request no unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies. HammondCare isn’t responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes
Thank you. Please wait for a moment as we direct you to the Apply Portal for you to complete this job application.
Sign up for job alerts