Clinical Care Manager - Queanbeyan, Braidwood and Goulburn
- Permanent Full Time
- Closing on: Aug 21 2022
Rewarding opportunity for an RN to finally have the perfect work-life balance – no more shift work, all day shifts between Monday – Friday!
Clinical Care Manager - what's involved in the role?
Manage the Clinical Care of clients in the Queanbeyan, Braidwood and Goulburn Regions for HammondCare at Home. This is a full time position across Monday to Friday 9.00-5.00pm
- This is the perfect position for a Registered Nurse who is looking for more stability and a work-life balance – No more shift work or night shifts!
- Responsible for the clinical assessment of each Home Care Package client, ongoing clinical support/advice and hands-on clinical care as required
- Support with COVID escalations and care worker education.
- The Clinical Care Manager is responsible for leading, supporting, and mentoring their team.
- The role has a level of professional accountability and responsibility in line with the registration requirements of a Registered Nurse as the role is responsible for the management and direct care of clients’ clinical needs.
What do you need to apply?
- Registered Nurse with a current AHPRA clinical qualification
- At least 2 years of experience working as a Registered Nurse. Wound management experience is essential (Skin tears, pressure injuries and complex wounds)
- Strong knowledge of Home Care packages, ideally working within a multisite environment managing a team of professionals across sites in your area
- Willingness to travel between sites and hold a current Australian licence and access to their own car
HammondCare specialises in Aged and Dementia Care, Palliative Care, Rehabilitation, Mental Health services for older people, and other related Health and Aged Care services. HammondCare seeks to embed evidence-based best practices in its services and we provide these services through Home Care, Sub-Acute Hospitals and Residential Aged Care.
HammondCare At Home has a relationship-based approach to care, and our team members take the time to fully understand the individual needs of every person we care for.
Benefits - What’s in it for you?
- Maximise your take-home pay with NFP salary packaging
- HammondCare offers its staff excellent training & career development opportunities
- Paid Bonus Schemes I.e. Refer a Friend
- Supportive arrangements during the pandemic, including COVID-19 Special Leave if required to isolate, additional paid screening time each shift and full supply of all PPE
Fitness Passport Membership:
- Unlimited visits across all fitness facilities in the HammondCare program
- Individual and Family memberships available
- Full facility access can include gyms, group classes and pools
If you are ready to make a difference with HammondCare, Apply Now!
For any specific queries please contact email@example.com
All short-listed applicants for these positions will be asked to consent to a criminal record check, references, and must willing to obtain all 3 COVID-19 vaccines and the 2022 influenza vaccination.
As we will be actively recruiting, candidates are encouraged to apply at their earliest convenience. Our Talent Acquisition Team kindly requests no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. HammondCare is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
Thank you. Please wait for a moment as we direct you to the Apply Portal for you to complete this job application.
Sign up for job alerts