CNC / Team Leader Neringah Community Palliative Care
- Wahroonga, NSW, Australia, 2076
- Health & Palliative Care
- Palliative Care
- Permanent Full Time
- Closing on: Jul 10 2022
- Permanent, full time role – 38 hours a week
- Located at Neringah Hospital, Wahroonga
- HammondCare is a NSW Health affiliated organisation with continuity of entitlements
About the role
The role of the Clinical Nurse Consultant is to provide expert clinical support of the activities of the Palliative Care Team. The CNC is an expert in palliative care providing, safe, patient-focused, evidence-based and compassionate care to patients. Additionally, the CNC provides leadership in educational and professional development of nursing groups, palliative care staff, patients, carers and their families.
Key Focus Areas:
- Provide clinical leadership and promote HammondCare’s Mission and Mission in Action
- Provide specialist clinical care in specialty service area
- Participate in daily team discussions and manage allocated caseload
- Commitment to engage and align with HammondCare’s Christian Mission, Motivation and Mission in Action
- Registered Authorised RN with AHPR that has completed the tertiary requirements including a degree as Registered Nurse
- 3 years working experience in area of post-grad qualification
- Ability to independently assess, investigate and implement appropriate treatment for patients within advanced nursing practice guidelines
- Demonstrated clinical competency in advanced practice management in Supportive and Palliative Care
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and have effective communication and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently within the wider multidisciplinary team
- Demonstrated effective communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal)
- Demonstrated organisation, networking and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with sensitivity, empathy, and flexibility
- A current driver’s license and safe driving record
- Willingness to travel between HammondCare’s sites and services
As HammondCare is a NSW Health affiliated organisation, all NSW Health transferrable entitlements will be recognised by HammondCare, in accordance with the Public Health System.
For more information about the role, you can contact Anne-Marie Perry, Nurse Manager on email@example.com or 0479 184 939.
Ready to make a change? Apply Now!
All short listed applicants for these positions will be asked to consent to a criminal record check, immunisation staff screening & vaccination compliance checks.
Closing Date: 26 June 2022.
Thank you. Please wait for a moment as we direct you to the Apply Portal for you to complete this job application.
Sign up for job alerts