Community Care Worker Inner West Sydney
- Personal Care Work
- Permanent Part Time
- Closing on: Jul 8 2022
HammondCare At Home is seeking Permanent, part-time Home Care Workers to provide support to our Clients across the Inner West Region.
Our teams cover clients in the following suburbs
-Strathfield and Concord
-Balmain and Drummoyne,
-Five Dock and Ashfield
- Punchbowl and Riverwood
- Camperdown and Tempe
- Canterbury and Croydon
- Marrickville and Kingsgrove
What's involved in the role?
Home Care Workers deliver a range of 'At Home Aged Care services and mostly work independently in client homes, but with direct support from their Care Manager, Workplace Coach, and other Home Care workers.
This role involves travel to clients homes across Inner West Sydney. Please be prepared for this. The role is also repetitive in nature and can be physically demanding.
Daily Duties can include:
- Assisting with personal care including showering/toileting & changing incontinence pads
- Medication assistance
- Meal preparation & Light housework including
- Shopping and transport to medical appointments
- Social support and community engagement
Benefits - Whats in it for you?
- CERT III available through HammondCares RTO
- Competitive remuneration and conditions, including penalty rates, paid travel time and kilometres, and a broken shift allowance
- Full supply of PPE
- Maximise your take-home pay with NFP salary packaging
- Retention bonuses at 6 months and 12 months of service totalling $750
- HammondCare offers its staff excellent training & career development opportunities
- Full training is provided with local offices, local managers, and a 24/7 support line
- First Aid Training and Certification provided
- Paid Bonus Schemes I.e., Refer a Friend
- Paid 10 day induction program including buddy shifts with our Home Care clients
- Fitness Passport Now available
- Full facility access can include gyms, group classes and pools
- Great for the individual or family
- Unlimited visits across all fitness facilities in the HammondCare program
What do you need to apply?
- No formal qualification is necessary, however, Certificate III/IV Aged Care/Individual Support is an advantage
- Transferrable skills in providing care and compassion to others considered
- Valid Provisional or above Drivers Licence
- A reliable car with minimum Compulsory Third-Party insurance
- Flexibility & willingness to travel as needed
- Ability to follow HammondCares Mission in Action everyday
HammondCare specialises in Aged and Dementia Care, Palliative Care, Rehabilitation, Mental Health services for older people, and other related Health and Aged Care services. HammondCare seeks to embed evidence-based best practices in its services, and we provide these services through Home Care, Sub-Acute Hospitals and Residential Aged Care.
HammondCare At Home has a relationship-based approach to care, and our team members take the time to fully understand the individual needs of every person we care for. Our team have regular clients and get to know the person and their family, so that our clients wont feel like there is a stranger in their home.
If you are ready to make a difference with HammondCare, Apply Now!
For any specific queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Close Date: 8 July 2022
All short-listed applicants for these positions will be asked to consent to a criminal record check, a pre-employment functional assessment, references, and must be willing to have a COVID-19 and influenza vaccination.
Our Talent Acquisition Team kindly requests no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. HammondCare is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes
Thank you. Please wait for a moment as we direct you to the Apply Portal for you to complete this job application.
Sign up for job alerts