Community Care Worker - Language Inclusive - South West Sydney Teams
- Personal Care Work
- Permanent Part Time
- Closing on: Aug 31 2022
What's involved in the role as a Perm, Part-Time Home Care Worker?
We are seeking part-time Home Care Workers who speak Arabic, Lebanese, Italian, Vietnamese, Spanish and Greek, Mandarin, and Cantonese to provide support to our clients across the South-West Sydney Region.
Our team’s cover clients from:
- Bankstown & Liverpool,
- Hammondville& Fairfield,
- Cabramatta & Padstow,
- Campbelltown & Camden (Camden Team may at times go to Picton or Razorback)
- Assisting with personal care – including showering/toileting and pad changes
- Medication assistance & Meal preparation
- Light housework – including vacuuming, bathroom cleaning, bad making
- Updating shift notes & communication shift issues
- Social support and community engagement
Benefits - What’s in it for you?
- Retention bonuses paid at 6 and 12 months = $750
- Potential to earn $1000 by referring someone you know.
- Competitive remuneration and conditions, including penalty rates, paid travel time and kilometres, and a broken shift allowance
- Maximise your take-home pay with NFP salary packaging
- HammondCare offers its staff excellent training & career development opportunities
- First Aid Training and Certification provided
- Supportive arrangements and flexible shifts to suit your work/life balance
- Fitness Passport available
- Full facility access can include gyms, group classes and pools
- Great for the individual or family
What do you need to apply?
- Fully vaccinated – three doses of Covid vaccinations + flu vaccination in 2022
- Valid provisional or above Driver’s Licence + care with Car Insurance
- No formal qualification is necessary. Full training is provided via paid orientation
- Transferrable skills in providing care and compassion to others – personal experience is highly valued!
- Willingness to engage with our clients and have a genuine care for their quality of life
- Reliability and willingness to provide genuine care and supports to our clients
Our Mission and Motivation
- Our passion is improving quality of life for people in need.
- Our Mission in Action
- We serve people with complex health or aged care needs, regardless of their circumstances.
HammondCare At Home has a relationship-based approach to care, and our team members take the time to fully understand the individual needs of every person we care for. Our team have regular clients and get to know the person and their family, so that our clients won’t feel like there is a stranger in their home. We recognise and reward our staff. We deliver training and support to YOU, so you do your best every day.
If you are ready to make a difference with HammondCare, Apply Now!
For any specific queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 31 August 2022.
Our Talent Acquisition Team kindly requests no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. HammondCare is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes
Thank you. Please wait for a moment as we direct you to the Apply Portal for you to complete this job application.
Sign up for job alerts