Community Care Worker - Melbourne North and West teams
- North Melbourne
- Personal Care Work
- Permanent Part Time
- Closing on: Aug 31 2022
What's involved in the role?
Benefits - What’s in it for you? What do we have on offer?
- Retention bonuses paid at 6 and 12 months = $750
- Potential to earn $1000 by referring someone you know.
- Competitive remuneration and conditions, including penalty rates, paid travel time and kilometres, and a broken shift allowance
- Full supply of PPE
- HammondCare offers its staff excellent training & career development opportunities
- Full training is provided with local offices, local managers, and a 24/7 support line
- First Aid Training and Certification provided
- Supportive arrangements and flexible shifts to suit your work/life balance
- Fitness Passport Now available
- Full facility access can include gyms, group classes and pools
- Great for the individual or family
In return, your daily duties can include:
- Assisting with personal care – including showering/toileting and pad changes
- Medication assistance & Meal preparation
- Light housework – including vacuuming, bathroom cleaning, bad making
- Transport to medical appointments/shopping/community access
- Social engagement with our clients at all times
This role involves travel to clients’ homes across Melbourne’s North and Western suburbs. Please be prepared for this. The role is also repetitive in nature and can be physically demanding.
Suburbs you may cover include
- Airport West & Coburg,
- Hoppers Crossing & Altona,
- Taylors Hill & Sunshine
- Moonee Ponds & Braybrook
- Heidelberg & Footscray
What do you need to apply?
- Fully vaccinated – three doses of Covid vaccinations + flu vaccination in 2022
- Valid p1 or above Driver’s Licence + A reliable car with Comprehensive/third party fire & property insurance
- No formal qualification is necessary. Full training is provided via paid orientation
- Transferrable skills in providing care and compassion to others – personal experience is highly valued!
- Willingness to engage with our clients and have a genuine care for their quality of life
- Reliability and willingness to provide genuine care and supports to our clients
Our Mission and Motivation
- Our passion is improving quality of life for people in need.
Our Mission in Action
- We serve people with complex health or aged care needs, regardless of their circumstances.
HammondCare At Home has a relationship-based approach to care, and our team members take the time to fully understand the individual needs of every person we care for. Our team have regular clients and get to know the person and their family, so that our clients won’t feel like there is a stranger in their home. We recognise and reward our staff. We deliver training and support to YOU, so you do your best every day.
If you are ready to make a difference with HammondCare, Apply Now!
For any specific queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Talent Acquisition Team kindly requests no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. HammondCare is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes
Thank you. Please wait for a moment as we direct you to the Apply Portal for you to complete this job application.
Sign up for job alerts