Community Care Worker – Western Sydney (North)
- St Marys
- Personal Care Work
- Permanent Part Time
- Closing on: Aug 31 2022
What's involved in the role?
This role involves travel to clients’ homes across Western Sydney’s Northern suburbs. Please be prepared for this. The role is also repetitive in nature and can be physically demanding.
Suburbs you may cover include:
- Castle Hill
- Rydalmere & Ermington
- Winston hills
- Bella Vista
- Baulkham Hills
We ask you to be ready to deliver:
- Assisting with personal care – including showering/toileting and pad changes
- Medication assistance
- Meal preparation
- Light housework – including vacuuming, bathroom cleaning, bad making
- Transport to medical appointments/shopping/community access
- Social support and community engagement
Benefits - What do you we give you in return?
- Retention bonuses paid at 6 and 12 months = $750
- Potential to earn $1000 by referring someone you know.
- Competitive remuneration and conditions, including penalty rates, paid travel time and kilometres, and a broken shift allowance
- Full supply of PPE
- Maximise your take-home pay with NFP salary packaging
- HammondCare offers its staff excellent training & career development opportunities
- Full training is provided with local offices, local managers, and a 24/7 support line
- First Aid Training and Certification provided
- Supportive arrangements and flexible shifts to suit your work/life balance
- Fitness Passport Now available
- Full facility access can include gyms, group classes and pools
- Great for the individual or family
Essentials - What do you need to apply?
- Fully vaccinated – three doses of Covid vaccinations + flu vaccination in 2022
- Valid provisional or above Driver’s Licence
- A reliable car with Comprehensive insurance/third party fire & property
- No formal qualification is necessary. Full training is provided via paid orientation
- Transferrable skills in providing care and compassion to others – personal experience is highly valued!
- Willingness to engage with our clients and have a genuine care for their quality of life
- Reliability and willingness to provide genuine care and supports to our clients
Who is HammondCare? What are we about?
Our Mission and Motivation
- Our passion is improving quality of life for people in need.
Our Mission in Action
- We serve people with complex health or aged care needs, regardless of their circumstances.
To know more, please view our home page:
HammondCare At Home has a relationship-based approach to care, and our team members take the time to fully understand the individual needs of every person we care for. Our team have regular clients and get to know the person and their family, so that our clients won’t feel like there is a stranger in their home.
If you are ready to make a difference with HammondCare, Apply Now!
For any specific queries please contact email@example.com
Closing date: 31 August 2022.
Our Talent Acquisition Team kindly requests no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. HammondCare is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resume
Thank you. Please wait for a moment as we direct you to the Apply Portal for you to complete this job application.
Sign up for job alerts