Conference & Events Manager
- St Leonards, NSW, Australia, 2065
- Events Management
- Permanent Full Time
- Closing on: Jul 10 2022
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Events at HammondCare, the Conference and Events manager is responsible for managing the operational delivery of The International Dementia Conference along with a broad range of internal and external events. You are a commercially astute servant leader with solid experience in the full range of event management and reporting. This role is multifaceted and requires a calm presence in the face of a busy and varied workload – no 2 days will be the same!
Key Focus Areas
- You will be responsible for the delivery of the International Dementia Conference and any other conference activities as part of the Business Unit delivering events across HammondCare.
- You will manage a team (directly and indirectly), implementing strategic events supported by the broader events team to deliver organisational objectives.
- This role requires flexibility in thinking, problem solving, initiative and innovation in delivery and exceptional communication and stakeholder engagement.
- Events Management Diploma
- 5+ years experience delivering events client side highly regarded
- 5+ years experience delivering conferences client side highly regarded
- Exhibition management
- Current class C drivers licence
- Events Air Experience
- Event exhibition management
- Smart Sheets experience
- Salesforce experience
- Wrike experience
- Coupa experience
- Financial - including salary packaging options
- Health and Wellbeing - including Employee Assistance Program
- Blended learning programs – eLearning and face to face
- Reward and Recognition Program
HammondCare is committed to creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity and inclusion. We strive on creating an equal employment environment where everyone from any background can be themselves.
We believe your job should be rewarding and the ability to make a difference every day is a great place to start.
All short-listed applicants will be asked to consent to a criminal record check and provide evidence of Influenza and COVID vaccinations
Thank you. Please wait for a moment as we direct you to the Apply Portal for you to complete this job application.
Sign up for job alerts