- Personal Care Work
- Great work/life balance – monday - friday no weekends
- Dynamic workplace with opportunity to learn new skills
- Competitive hourly rate and conditions
HammondCare Hammondville is currently looking for Casual Cleaners to join our team.
HammondCare has a unique model of care which places the residents needs as our number one priority. As a part of the Support Service’s Team you will support our model of care by delivering high quality services within the DOMESTIC SUPPORT to our residents in accordance with the organisational mission and mission in action statement.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Be flexible and able to commit to a range of shifts Monday to Friday
- Value teamwork but also be able to work independently and show initiative
- Follow all cleaning guidelines & schedules for all equipment & working surfaces
- Demonstrated understanding of safe manual handling and standard precautions.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
What are the benefits of working with HammondCare?
- Flexible working environment to deliver a healthy work/life balance
- Be supported & empowered in your role to really make a difference to our residents
- HammondCare college to provide you ongoing opportunities to grow
- Workplace trainer on each site committed to your ongoing training and development
HammondCare is an independent Christian charity that has been serving families in Australia since 1932. We are an organisation that is led by our values, our passion is improving the quality of care for people in need.
As one of Australia’s most innovative health & aged care providers, we champion life for every person in our care.
Does this sound like you? Apply Now!
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
HammondCare is committed to creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity and inclusion. We strive on creating an equal employment environment where everyone from any background can be themselves.
All short-listed applicants for these positions will be asked to consent to a criminal record check, pre-employment medical assessment, complete a NDIS Worker’s Screening check, and must provide evidence of a 2022 Influenza vaccination and Covid 19 vaccination’s including the Booster.
Our Talent Acquisition team & Hiring Managers kindly request no unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies. HammondCare isn’t responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Thank you. Please wait for a moment as we direct you to the Apply Portal for you to complete this job application.
Sign up for job alerts