DSA Helpline Advisor
- Maximum Term Full Time
- Closing at: Oct 31 2021 at 23:55 AEDT
Are you passionate about improving the quality of life for people living with Dementia? At HammondCare you can be part of the solution.
Dementia Support Australia (DSA) is a government-funded national partnership led by HammondCare. A component of DSA is our 24/7 phone support service with dedicated Helpline Advisors providing assistance to caregivers struggling with changes in behaviour or quality of life.
Due to recent and ongoing growth in referrals, we are looking for excellent DSA Helpline Advisors to join our Sydney Metro Team providing support and consultation to DSA clients and members of their care network.
As a DSA Helpline Advisor, you will:
- Provide dementia-specific non-pharmacological strategies over the phone, via live chat.
- Provide advice to reduce the impact of behaviours of people living with dementia on themselves, their carers and staff.
- Be well supported by your team of DSA Helpline Advisors, Senior Consultants and your Team Leader to continuously provide best-practice, person-centred solutions
- Be flexible to work across a variety of shifts throughout the week Monday-Friday.
- Have access to extensive professional and career development opportunities.
This role demands a knowledge of supporting older people living with Dementia and a strong leadership mentality to provide excellent customer service.
Experience in customer service or a contact centre highly desirable, but not essential.
If you pride yourself on your communication, analytical skills and attention to detail then we’d like to hear from you.
- Flexible working hours – this is a permanent position on a 24-hour helpline. We will do our best to work with you on hours that suit based on the demand on our service and your availability.
- Work for an industry leader at the forefront of innovation and research into Dementia care and support
- Grow with us - excellent learning & development opportunities
- Many opportunities to transition into other roles within the DSA service
For more info check out our website: www.hammond.com.au/careers
Ready to make a change? Apply Now!
Click on the 'Apply Now' button and complete the application form, attaching your resume and cover letter responding to the About You section and outlining your availability.
All short-listed applicants for these positions will be asked to consent to a criminal record check and Working With Children Check within their relevant state and must provide proof of a current flu vaccination.
Thank you. Please wait for a moment as we direct you to the Apply Portal for you to complete this job application.
Sign up for job alerts