- St Leonards
- Education and Learning Solutions
- Permanent Full Time
- Closing on: Oct 31 2021
HammondCare is an independent Christian charity that exists to improve quality of life for people in need.
We specialise in aged and dementia care, palliative care, rehabilitation, mental health services for older people, and other related health and aged care services. HammondCare seeks to embed evidence-based best practice in its services and we provide these services through home care, sub-acute hospitals and residential aged care.
Bringing these health, hospital and aged care services together, HammondCare has been able to develop innovative, flexible care models designed to serve people with complex health or aged care needs, regardless of their circumstances.
As the eLearning Designer, your key areas of focus will be:
- Planning, developing and maintaining quality e-learning resources for staff across the organisation as part of a comprehensive program for learning.
- Develop a range of learning delivery methods to assist in competency and capability development in HammondCare staff. These should include a focus on eLearning and the use of digital technologies to deliver programs and maintain staff engagement in continuing education across HammondCare portfolios.
- Work as part of an integrated HammondCare portfolio of People in the Learning and Consulting team.
- Establish content review mechanisms to ensure training content remains current, accurate and relevant to HammondCare, utilising Subject Matter Experts and internal stakeholder review as appropriate.
- Contribute to ensuring HammondCare RTO accredited training standards are met.
- Commitment to engage and align with HammondCare’s Christian Mission, Motivation and Mission in Action.
- Empathy and patience
- Clear communication style
- 5+ years of experience in learning management
- Demonstrated extensive experience in the creation of a range of engaging learning products for face to face, online and self-paced learning formats.
- Proven experience creating learning strategy documentation, content planning, storyboards/wireframing, design briefs and instructional material to a high quality.
- Highly effective communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills, supporting work with clients and stakeholder groups over the course of a learning project.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a multi-skilled project team environment.
- Excellent reporting and problem-solving abilities
- Highly skilled in learning design using Articulate Storyline and Rise
- Proven experience in Adobe Creative Cloud
- Experience in instructional design
- Project management
What are the benefits of working with HammondCare?
- Flexible working environment to deliver a healthy work/life balance
- Central St Leonards office, right next to the train station!
- Supportive team environment to ensure you are successful in your role
- Access to Salary Packaging
Does this sound like you? Apply Now!
For more information please visit our website: https://www.hammond.com.au/home or contact Siobhan Siakimotu via email@example.com
All short-listed applicants for these positions will be asked to consent to a criminal record check.
Our Talent Acquisition team & Hiring Managers kindly request no unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies. HammondCare isnt responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Thank you. Please wait for a moment as we direct you to the Apply Portal for you to complete this job application.
Sign up for job alerts