Executive Assistant to GMs
- St Leonards
- Maximum Term Full Time
- Permanent Full Time
- Closing at: Oct 31 2021 at 23:55 AEDT
About the role
As an Executive Assistant you will work within the Mission and Mission in Action of HammondCare. You will oversee and provide executive support to three General Managers by undertaking a wide range of administrative duties to support smooth running of daily management and operations.
Your Key Focus area’s will be:
- Diary management including room bookings to ensure the GMs time is managed according to their priorities
- Meeting schedules – including team meetings, offsites, team conferences and functions where required
- Management of briefing documents for meetings, conferences and functions
- Document management
- Travel management
- Onboarding / offboarding of employees including working with People & Learning and Payroll, ICT (laptops, log ins, security passes, mobile phones etc), and orientation plans
- Coding & reconciliation of expenses / invoices via Expensify & Coupa
- Collate and manage information
- Strong liaison with senior leadership across the team
- Undertake adhoc duties to support the team
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Commitment to engage and align with HammondCare’s Christian Mission, Motivation and Mission in Action.
- 3+ years’ experience supporting at executive level
- Advanced computer skills / knowledge
- Excellent communication skills, ability to collaborate and work well with others
- Excellent attention to detail, organisational skills and ability to prioritise competing demands and work to deadlines
- Ability to plan and organise meetings, office events, and guest hospitality
- Ability to plan time and cost-effective travel and accommodation
What are the benefits of working with HammondCare?
- Flexible working environment to deliver a healthy work/life balance
- Central St Leonards office, right next to the train station!
- Supportive team environment to ensure you are successful in your role
- Access to Salary Packaging
HammondCare is an independent Christian charity that has been serving families in Australia since 1932. We are an organisation that is led by our values, our passion is improving the quality of care for people in need.
As one of Australia’s most innovative health & aged care providers, we champion life for every person in our care. Find out more about HammondCare by visiting https://www.hammond.com.au/about
Does this sound like you? Apply Now!
All short-listed applicants for these positions will be asked to consent to a criminal record check.
Thank you. Please wait for a moment as we direct you to the Apply Portal for you to complete this job application.
Sign up for job alerts