Home Care Worker Western Sydney
- St Marys
- Personal Care Work
- Permanent Part Time
- Closing on: Feb 18 2022
We believe your job should be rewarding and the ability to make a difference every day is a great place to start. See what you could be a part of at HammondCare https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmoEPEp8ir8&t=5s
HammondCare At Home is continuing to expand our services and we are seeking several part-time Home Care Workers to provide support to our Clients across the Western Sydney Region.
HammondCare At Home is continuing to expand our services and we are seeking part-time Home Care Workers to provide support to our Clients across the Western Sydney Region.
Our Western Sydney teams cover from St Marys in the West, Auburn in the South, Glenhaven in the North and Rydalmere in the East
What's involved in the role?
Home Care Workers deliver a range of ‘At Home’ Aged Care services and mostly work independently in client homes, but with direct support from their Care Manager. Duties include:
- Assisting with personal care - showering, toileting, pad changing, bowel care
- Medication assistance
- Meal preparation
- Light housework
- Shopping and transport to medical appointments
- Social support and community engagement
What do you need to apply?
- No formal qualification is necessary, however, Certificate III Aged Care is an advantage
- Transferrable skills in providing care and compassion to others
- Valid Provisional or above Driver’s Licence - No learner's licences accepted.
- A reliable car with minimum third-party insurance
- Willingness to provide genuine, person-centred care
- Minimum three days availability is needed.
HammondCare At Home has a relationship-based approach to care, and our team members take the time to fully understand the individual needs of every person we care for. Our team have regular clients and get to know the person and their family, so that our clients won’t feel like there is a stranger in their home.
Benefits - What’s in it for you?
- Maximise your take-home pay with NFP salary packaging
- Retention bonuses at 6 months $250 and 12 months of service $500
- HammondCare offers its staff excellent training & career development opportunities
- Full training is provided with local offices, local managers, and a 24/7 support line
- First Aid Training and Certification provided
- Paid Bonus Schemes I.e., Refer a Friend
- Supportive arrangements during the pandemic, including COVID-19 Special Leave if required to isolate, additional paid screening time each shift and full supply of all PPE
- Competitive remuneration and conditions, including penalty rates, paid travel time and kilometres, and a broken shift allowance
HammondCare specialises in Aged and Dementia Care, Palliative Care, Rehabilitation, Mental Health services for older people, and other related Health and Aged Care services. HammondCare seeks to embed evidence-based best practices in its services, and we provide these services through Home Care, Sub-Acute Hospitals and Residential Aged Care.
Care Worker salary case study
Here are some examples of what might be possible with HammondCare.
- A care worker working a 20-hour week has the potential to earn up to $1150 in take-home pay per fortnight.
- A care worker working a 30-hour week has the potential to earn up to $1600 in take-home pay per fortnight.
If you are ready to make a difference with HammondCare, Apply Now!
For any specific queries please contact email@example.com
Closing date: 18th February 2022.
All short-listed applicants for these positions will be asked to consent to a criminal record check, a pre-employment functional assessment, references, and must be willing to have a COVID-19 and influenza vaccination.
Our Talent Acquisition Team kindly requests no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. HammondCare is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes
Thank you. Please wait for a moment as we direct you to the Apply Portal for you to complete this job application.
Sign up for job alerts