Internal Communications Manager
- St Leonards, NSW, Australia, 2065
- Marketing & Communications
- Permanent Full Time
- Closing on: Jul 17 2022
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Content, you will work within the Mission in Action of HammondCare. The role works closely with internal stakeholders including C-suite, GMs and Marketing Leadership Team to manage, plan and implement internal communications and marketing across all portfolios and a variety of internal channels.
Skills and experience
- Commitment to engage and align with HammondCare’s Christian Mission, Motivation and Mission in Action
- Minimum 5 years’ experience and demonstrated ability in Content planning, Strategy or development roles within a Marketing context
- A relevant professional academic qualification in Marketing, Communications or Content development (desirable)
- A valid driver’s license with safe driving record and willingness to travel between HammondCare’s sites when required
- Familiarity with Health and Aged Care content, issues and business processes including Dementia and Palliative Care
- A copy of the position description can be found here.
- Financial - including salary packaging options and discounts on everyday products
- Novated Leasing
- Health and Wellbeing - including Employee Assistance Program
- Social and Community Activities
- Reward and Recognition Program
HammondCare is committed to creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity and inclusion. We strive on creating an equal employment environment where everyone from any background can be themselves.
All short-listed applicants will be asked to consent to a criminal record check and provide evidence of a current 2021 influenza and COVID vaccination.
Thank you. Please wait for a moment as we direct you to the Apply Portal for you to complete this job application.
Sign up for job alerts