- Food Services and Laundry
- Closing on: Feb 28 2022
- Great work/life balance
- Dynamic workplace with opportunity to learn new skills - opportunity to work in the kitchen, cleaning or laundry
- Competitive hourly rate and conditions
HammondCare Caulfield is currently looking for a Casual Kitchen Hand to join our team.
Our Bond House home provides the highest possible quality of care to all people with an assessed need. Our care is person-centred, and relationship focused, with the understanding that no person is the same.
HammondCare has a unique model of care which places the residents needs as our number one priority. As a part of the Support Service’s Team you will support our model of care by delivering high quality services within the Kitchen and Domestic Support to our residents in accordance with the organisational mission and mission in action statement.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Be flexible and able to commit to a range of shifts including weekends
- Value teamwork but also be able to work independently and show initiative
- Follow all cleaning guidelines & schedules for all equipment & working surfaces
- Demonstrated understanding of safe manual handling and standard precautions.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Understand safe food handling principles & how to create a safe working environment
- Experience in preparing and cooking within an Aged Care environment would be advantageous
What are the benefits of working with HammondCare?
- Flexible working environment to deliver a healthy work/life balance
- Be supported & empowered in your role to really make a difference to our residents
- A Workplace Trainer on each site committed to your ongoing training & development
- HammondCare College to provide you ongoing opportunities to grow
HammondCare is an independent Christian charity that has been serving families in Australia since 1932. We are an organisation that is led by our values, our passion is improving the quality of care for people in need.
As one of Australia’s most innovative health & aged care providers, we champion life for every person in our care.
Does this sound like you? Apply Now!
For more information please contact email@example.com
HammondCare is committed to creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity and inclusion. We strive on creating an equal employment environment where everyone from any background can be themselves.
All short-listed applicants for these positions will be asked to consent to a criminal record check, pre-employment medical assessment, provide evidence of a 2021 vaccination for the influenza virus and Covid 19 and complete an NDIS Workers Screening Check.
Our Talent Acquisition team & Hiring Managers kindly request no unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies. HammondCare isn’t responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Thank you. Please wait for a moment as we direct you to the Apply Portal for you to complete this job application.
Sign up for job alerts