- Food Services and Laundry
- Great team culture, fantastic onboarding & continuous development opportunities
- Hourly rate based on experience + penalties
- Flexible roster patterns available – GREAT work/life balance!
HammondCare Hammondville are currently looking for a Casual Laundry Attendant to join the team.
HammondCare has a unique model of care which places the residents needs as our number one priority. As a Laundry Attendant within the Support Service’s Team you will support our model of care by delivering high quality services to our residents in accordance with the organisational mission and mission in action statement.
About the Role
This role is based in an aged care home where specialised care is given to residents with dementia and complex care needs. The successful individual must feel comfortable conversing with residents and working in this environment.
- Collect, launder, process and delivery of professionally cleaned linen to internal and external customers.
- Communicate with Managers and other staff to ensure timely action & completion of laundry related issues.
- Actively seeks improved work methods and implements HammondCare policies and procedures relevant to the role.
- Commitment to engage and align with HammondCare’s Christian Mission, Motivation and Mission in Action.
- Previous experience working in a laundry facility – desirable
- Demonstrated ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- Demonstrated understanding of safe manual handling, infection control and standard precautions.
- The ability to work effectively in a supportive team environment.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills.
- High level communication, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- The ability to be flexible and adapt to changing needs
What are the benefits of working with HammondCare?
- Flexible working environment to deliver a healthy work/life balance
- Gain access to multiple health and fitness facilities at a low fee with Fitness Passport
- A workplace trainer on each site committed to your ongoing training & development
- HammondCare College to provide you ongoing opportunities to grow
HammondCare is an independent Christian charity that has been serving families in Australia since 1932. We are an organisation that is led by our values, our passion is improving the quality of care for people in need.
As one of Australia’s most innovative health & aged care providers, we champion life for every person in our care.
Does this sound like you? Apply Now!
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
HammondCare is committed to creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity and inclusion. We strive on creating an equal employment environment where everyone from any background can be themselves.
All short-listed applicants for these positions will be asked to consent to a criminal record check, pre-employment medical assessment, complete a NDIS Worker’s Screening check, and must provide evidence of a 2022 Influenza vaccination and Covid 19 vaccination’s including the Booster
Talent Acquisition team & Hiring Managers kindly request no unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies. HammondCare isn’t responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Thank you. Please wait for a moment as we direct you to the Apply Portal for you to complete this job application.
Sign up for job alerts