Leader eLearning Management
- St Leonards, NSW, Australia, 2065
- Learning & Development
- Permanent Full Time
- Closing on: Dec 18 2021
Reporting to the Head of Learning, you will work within the Mission in Action of HammondCare and be part of the People and Learning Team who provide a high performing and valued People and Learning function. This role provides expertise and technical leadership for HammondCare’s Learning Management Systems (LMS)
Key focus areas
- Primary system administrator for HammondCare’s LMS
- Lead implementation of agreed strategic development of the LMS
- Liaise with LMS providers to ensure best service to HC and best user experience
- Installation of all system updates, upgrades, integrated tools, and other software associated with the LMS
- Develop and maintain integration of LMS with relevant HammondCare ICT systems
Skills and experience
- Tertiary qualifications preferably with either an IT or education focus
- Minimum two years of experience working with Learning Management Systems
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Power BI)
- Skilled at communicating technical information in terms understandable to non-technical end-users
- Skilled at analyzing and troubleshooting software and hardware user problems
- Financial - including salary packaging options and discounts on everyday products
- Health and Wellbeing - including Employee Assistance Program
- Social and Community Activities – City to Surf
- Reward and Recognition Program
- Generous Employee Referral Program
HammondCare is an independent Christian charity that has been serving families in Australia since 1932. We are an organisation that is led by our values, our passion is improving the quality of care for people in need. As one of Australia’s most innovative health and aged care providers, we champion life for every person in our care.
HammondCare is committed to creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity and inclusion. We strive on creating an equal employment environment where everyone from any background can be themselves.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
All short-listed applicants will be asked to consent to a criminal record check and provide evidence of a current 2021 influenza and COVID vaccination
Our Talent Acquisition team and Hiring Managers kindly request no unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies. HammondCare isn’t responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Thank you. Please wait for a moment as we direct you to the Apply Portal for you to complete this job application.
Sign up for job alerts