- North Turramurra
- Personal Care Work
- Permanent Part Time
HammondCare North Turramurra is currently looking for Part Time Lifestyle Coordinator to join their team
As the Lifestyle Coordinator, you will work within the Mission in Action of HammondCare to encourage and engage with the residents at our residential home using the arts. The Lifestyle Coordinator will look to provide opportunities for residents to engage in activities of daily living, leisure activities and wider community involvement using a variety of artistic forms (e.g. visual arts, design, storytelling).
The key feature of the role is to listen to the needs and wishes of the residents and match the artist form and media with the aim being to enhance the participant’s wellness in a way that is complementary to their existing care while promoting dignity, self-respect and maintain’ s the resident’s quality of life and abilities.
There are three positions available:
- PPT = Monday - Friday 930am -230pm
- PPT = 30-38 Hours per week
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Commitment to engage and align with HammondCare’s Christian Mission, Motivation and Mission in Action
- Demonstrated experience as a practicing artist and/or qualifications in a variety of art mediums
- Demonstrated action in using the arts to improve quality of life
- Previous experience in working with people living with Dementia is highly desirable
- Intermediate administrative and computer skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
What are the benefits of working with HammondCare?
- Flexible working environment to deliver a healthy work/life balance
- Be supported & empowered in your role to really make a difference to our residents
- Join a rapidly growing organisation that will support your career development
- HammondCare College to provide you with ongoing opportunities to grow.
HammondCare is an independent Christian charity that has been serving families in Australia since 1932. We are an organisation that is led by our values, our passion is improving the quality of care for people in need.
As one of Australia’s most innovative health & aged care providers, we champion life for every person in our care.
Does this sound like you? Apply Now!
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
HammondCare is committed to creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity and inclusion. We strive on creating an equal employment environment where everyone from any background can be themselves.
All short-listed applicants for these positions will be asked to consent to a criminal record check, pre-employment medical assessment, complete a NDIS Worker’s Screening check, and must provide evidence of a 2022 Influenza vaccination and Covid 19 vaccination’s including the Booster.
Our Talent Acquisition team and Hiring Managers kindly request no unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies. HammondCare isn't responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Thank you. Please wait for a moment as we direct you to the Apply Portal for you to complete this job application.
Sign up for job alerts