- Erina, NSW, Australia, 2250
- Maintenance & Trades
- Maximum Term Full Time
- Closing on: Dec 17 2021
Reporting to the Property Manager, you’ll work within the Mission in Action of HammondCare and play an important role in ensuring that our Residential Aged Care Home is professionally maintained in a timely and effective manner with a combination of hands-on work and contractor management skills and capabilities.
- Maintain and repair all physical aspects of buildings and resources for HammondCare including grounds, gardens, all fixed and mobile equipment and furnishings, all to industry standards
- Manage contractors in their delivery of specialized contracted works
- Effectively Communicate with management and other staff to ensure timely action and completion of property related issues
- With the Property Manager, ensure the Maintenance budget is monitored and managed
Skills and experience
- A trade qualification relevant to a Facilities Maintenance or equivalent
- A valid NSW White card
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage complex and competing priorities
- Demonstrated experience in applying initiative and creative problem-solving on the job
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office Suite (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Attention to detail in data entry management
- A valid drivers’ licence with safe driving record
- Willingness to travel between HammondCare’s sites and services
- Financial - including salary packaging options
- Health and Wellbeing - including Employee Assistance Program
- Social and Community Activities
- Reward and Recognition Program
HammondCare is an independent Christian charity that has been serving families in Australia since 1932. We are an organisation that is led by our values, our passion is improving the quality of care for people in need. As one of Australia’s most innovative health and aged care providers, we champion life for every person in our care.
HammondCare is committed to creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity and inclusion. We strive on creating an equal employment environment where everyone from any background can be themselves.
Click on "Apply Now" to start the process. Please attach your resume and a cover letter with your application.
For more information, please contact email@example.com
All short-listed applicants will be asked to consent to a criminal record check and provide evidence of a 2021 influenza and COVID vaccinations.
Our Talent Acquisition team and Hiring Managers kindly request no unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies. HammondCare isn’t responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes
Thank you. Please wait for a moment as we direct you to the Apply Portal for you to complete this job application.
Sign up for job alerts