Manager Learning Programs Development
- St Leonards, NSW, Australia, 2065
- Learning & Development
- Permanent Full Time
- Closing on: Oct 26 2021
HammondCare is an independent Christian charity that has been serving families in Australia since 1932. We are an organisation that is led by our values, our passion is improving the quality of care for people in need. As one of Australia’s most innovative health and aged care providers, we champion life for every person in our care.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Learning you will work within the Mission in Action of HammondCare to ensure learning products and programs are designed, developed and aligned to HammondCare’s strategic plan, HammondCare Mission, Motivation, Mission in Action and Model of Care, industry standards and where relevant National Vocational Education Training Standards.
Key Focus Areas
- Project manage the scoping, design, development and ongoing review of a set of centrally held and approved education programs, products and training resources
- Establish regular and appropriate content review mechanisms to ensure currency and consistency and validity of all learning programs/products/resources
- Work closely with other Learning Managers to proactively respond to frontline staff learning and development needs, ensuring a seemless ‘one team’ service to stakeholders
- Inform and support other Managers to extend the capability of the HammondCare Registered Training Organisation
Skills and experience
- Expertise in learning design, development and management for a Healthcare workforce and VET sector
- Qualification in teaching and learning
- Experience working within a Registered Training Organisation
- Team management skills
- Experience working with Digital Learning Management Systems
- Project management and report writing skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Clear verbal and written communication style
- Demonstrated ability to plan and organise work and others ensuring achievement of objectives and deadlines
- Financial - including salary packaging options and discounts on everyday products
- Novated Leasing
- Health and Wellbeing - including Employee Assistance Program
- Social and Community Activities
- Reward and Recognition Program
HammondCare is committed to creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity and inclusion. We strive on creating an equal employment environment where everyone from any background can be themselves.
For more information please contact email@example.com
All short-listed applicants will be asked to consent to a criminal record check and provide evidence of a current 2021 influenza and COVID vaccination
Our Talent Acquisition team and Hiring Managers kindly request no unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies. HammondCare isn’t responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Thank you. Please wait for a moment as we direct you to the Apply Portal for you to complete this job application.
Sign up for job alerts