- St Leonards, NSW, Australia, 2065
- Marketing & Communications
- Permanent Full Time
- Closing on: Dec 22 2021
Reporting to the Marketing Manager for the Dementia Centre, you’ll work within the Mission in Action of HammondCare. The successful candidate will be an able Marketing practitioner with at least 5 years’ experience of assisting in the development and implementation of insights driven integrated marketing campaigns and related activities.
Key focus areas
- Efficient day-to-day coordination of Marketing activities
- Strong and confident stakeholder management
- Effectively coordination of specialist Marketing expertise within the team and relevant external specialist business partners to deliver highly impactful integrated solutions.
- Coordinate data and insights to support and influence plans and decisions to support each program and campaign.
- Provide timely and accurate marketing performance metrics, providing relevant data and insights to support the metrics.
- Engage and coordinate stakeholders to deliver the business, marketing and organisational goals.
A full job description will be provided to shortlisted candidates.
- Financial - including salary packaging options
- Health and Wellbeing - including Employee Assistance Program
- Reward and Recognition Program
- eLearning and career development opportunities
HammondCare is an independent Christian charity that has been serving families in Australia since 1932. We are an organisation that is led by our values, our passion is improving quality of care for people in need. As one of Australia’s most innovative health and aged care providers, we champion life for every person in our care.
HammondCare is committed to creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity and inclusion. We strive on creating an equal employment environment where everyone from any background can be themselves.
Click on "Apply Now" to start the process. Please attach your resume and a cover letter with your application.
For more information, please contact email@example.com
All short-listed applicants will be asked to consent to a criminal record check and provide evidence of a current 2021 influenza and COVID vaccinations
Our Talent Acquisition team and Hiring Managers kindly request no unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies. HammondCare isn’t responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes
Thank you. Please wait for a moment as we direct you to the Apply Portal for you to complete this job application.
Sign up for job alerts