Partner Services Lead - Home Care
- St Leonards
- General Management
- Permanent Full Time
- Closing on: Nov 12 2021
Support the Head of Service Development to develop key strategic partnerships that support our Home Care clients and front-line teams
Essence of the role:
- The Partner Services Lead will ensure that HammondCare delivers timely, compliant, quality contracted and outsourced services to its clients.
- This role supports the Head of Service Development to develop key strategic partnerships to support Home Care clients and frontline teams.
- Ensure that all contracted and brokered services delivered to HammondCare Clients are compliant with all relevant regulatory bodies, delivered to a safe standard and reflective of the HammondCare ways of working.
- Supporting the Home Care operational team by ensuring that a range of compliant, motivated, and aligned contractors are available to be engaged and if not, seeks to find, review, and facilitate the onboarding and activation of contractors with relevant systems and work processes.
- Working alongside systems administrators to problem solve system incidents and service requests and to develop the framework for contractor engagements for the Home Care team.
Key focus areas:
- Nurture and grow existing Home Care partnered services offerings
- Identify and develop new partnership opportunities to improve Home Care service offerings in line with HammondCare strategic initiatives.
- Coach and mentor Home Care service delivery teams to support Home Care partnership initiatives
- Develop and implement an action plan to improve frontline awareness and engagement with Home Care partners.
- Ensure that all existing Homecare contractors hold the appropriate level of skills, availability to support HammondCare clients, compliance documentation and insurances.
- Develop templates for the engagement of contractor services in new HCAH strategic developments.
- Develop a review process for contractors and partnered services to ensure ongoing suitability and performance.
- Advise on the annual contractor budget(s), identifying and prioritising the required funds to support the required service.
- A relevant trade certificate or tertiary degree in Administration, building and constructions, trade or Facilities Management/Maintenance, or an equivalent combination of extensive relevant experience and training.
- Familiarity with Project management principles and demonstrated ability to effectively manage complex, competing demands and dynamic time pressures.
- Strong data analysis skills.
- Evidence of high work, interpersonal and ethical standards.
- Familiarity with Facilities Management Systems – such as LogIT (Desirable)
- Understanding of Aged Care, in particular, the Home Care environment Desirable)
HammondCare specialises in Aged and Dementia Care, Palliative Care, Rehabilitation, Mental Health services for older people, and other related Health and Aged Care services. HammondCare seeks to embed evidence-based best practices in its services, and we provide these services through Home Care, Sub-Acute Hospitals and Residential Aged Care.
If you are ready to make a difference with HammondCare, Apply Now!
For any specific queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
All short-listed applicants for these positions will be asked to consent to a criminal record check, references, and must be willing to have a COVID-19 and influenza vaccination.
Our Talent Acquisition Team kindly requests no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. HammondCare is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
Thank you. Please wait for a moment as we direct you to the Apply Portal for you to complete this job application.
Sign up for job alerts