- Cardiff, NSW, Australia, 2285
- Human Resources
- Permanent Full Time
- Closing on: May 25 2022
The role of People Partner works within the Mission and Mission in Action of HammondCare to provide support to key stakeholders within the business unit to enable delivery of the business strategy through strategic people interventions. The role works closely with Frontline operational staff in providing advice and support on generalist people matters (e.g. remuneration and benefits administration, award and agreement interpretations, performance management, people policy matters, attraction and retention and workforce planning) and provides the interface into the business for delivery of strategic people programs.
The selected individual will have a strong commitment to the Mission, Vision and Christian Values of HammondCare.
Key Focus Areas:
- Be the first point of contact for HR queries for their business unit.
- Provide advice and support to Frontline Managers on people matters including award and agreement interpretation, performance management and policies and procedures in a multi-site environment.
- Participate in performance management discussions and provide support and advice to Frontline Managers regarding this process.
- Assist and actively contribute to transformational projects as agreed.
- Commitment to engage and align with HammondCare’s Christian Mission, Motivation and Mission in Action.
- A tertiary degree in HR or a related field Practical experience working in a HR team and with complex businesses.
- A proactive approach in establishing good working relationships and demonstrating influence with key stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- A willingness to travel to sites when required.
- Strong organisational and time management skills Demonstrated ability to deliver work to high quality and attention to detail
- Financial - salary packing options available
- Competitive Remuneration Package including $15,900 Tax Free Component
- Health and Wellbeing - including Flu Vaccinations and Employee Assistance Program
- Reward and Recognition Program
- Learning and Development - e-Learning and accredited training through Hammond College
HammondCare is an independent Christian charity that has been serving families in Australia since 1932. We are an organisation that is led by our values, our passion is improving the quality of care for people in need. As one of Australias most innovative health and aged care providers, we champion life for every person in our care.
HammondCare is committed to creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity and inclusion. We strive on creating an equal employment environment where everyone from any background can be themselves.
Click on "Apply Now" to start the process. Please attach your resume and a cover letter with your application.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
All short-listed applicants for these positions will be asked to consent to a criminal record check, a pre-employment functional assessment, references, and must be willing to have Covid-19 and influenza vaccinations.
Our Talent Acquisition Team kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. HammondCare is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes
Thank you. Please wait for a moment as we direct you to the Apply Portal for you to complete this job application.
Sign up for job alerts