- North Turramurra
- Allied Health
- Permanent Part Time
- Part time 24 hours per week, Flexible on days between Monday to Friday - No weekends! Great work/life balance
- Work within a highly skilled and dedicated team
- Leading NFP Aged Care provider - Commitment to career development!
HammondCare North Turramurra is currently looking for a Part time Physiotherapist to join our team.
As a Physiotherapist you will work within the Mission and Mission in Action of HammondCare to ensure a high standard of Physiotherapy service is provided to residents at our residential homes, along with appropriate support and advice to our dedicated team of Carer’s. You will be a member of a multi-disciplinary team to deliver a resident centred, evidence based, continuous quality of care that is consistent with the values and ethics of HammondCare and the Australian Physiotherapy Association.
The Essence of the role:
- Assist residents in maintaining optimal function and well being and where appropriate, in restoring lost function
- Provide effective and efficient Physiotherapy service to residents and appropriate support and advice to carers and HammondCare staff.
- To assess residents’ level of functional mobility and care needs, setting care goals and providing appropriate treatment.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- A tertiary qualification in Physiotherapy and registration as a Physiotherapist with AHPRA
- Experience in providing Physiotherapy Services in a Rehabilitation, Aged Care or Palliative Care setting - preferred
- Demonstrated effective communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal)
- Demonstrated organisation and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a multi-disciplinary team
What are the benefits of working with HammondCare?
- Flexible working environment to deliver a healthy work/life balance
- Be supported & empowered in your role to really make a difference to our residents
- Join a rapidly growing organisation that will support your Career development
- Access to Not for Profit salary packaging
HammondCare is an independent Christian charity that has been serving families in Australia since 1932. We are an organisation that is led by our values, our passion is improving the quality of care for people in need.
As one of Australia’s most innovative health & aged care providers, we champion life for every person in our care.
Does this sound like you? Apply Now!
For more information please contact email@example.com
HammondCare is committed to creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity and inclusion. We strive on creating an equal employment environment where everyone from any background can be themselves.
All short-listed applicants for these positions will be asked to consent to a criminal record check, must provide vaccination evidence for Covid-19 and the influenza virus and complete an NDIS Workers Screening check.
Our Talent Acquisition team & Hiring Managers kindly request no unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies. HammondCare isn’t responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Thank you. Please wait for a moment as we direct you to the Apply Portal for you to complete this job application.
Sign up for job alerts