- St Leonards, NSW, Australia, 2065
- Sydney, NSW, Australia
- Marketing & Communications
- Permanent Full Time
- Closing on: Dec 6 2021
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Creative & Digital you will work within the Mission in Action of HammondCare and have a real passion to support a fast-paced Podcast environment. You will write and research content, write show notes and provide content edits for Podcasts, seeking collaboration with the GM hosting the Podcast, in addition to this, manage the Podcast spreadsheet and production meetings ensuring thorough overall organisation of the Podcast calendar. You will act as Podcast Director on the day of scheduled Podcast, ensuring guests are welcomed and ready, host is ready and the overall organisation for the Podcast is ensured to run smoothly from a coordination perspective.
Skills and experience
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft 365, especially Microsoft Teams
- Podcast workflow management
- High level organisational skills and ability to prioritise conflicting deadlines
- Strong confident stakeholder management skills, internal and external
- A strong and natural flair for creative writing
- High level communication skills and confident communicating with GMs, Clinical and non Clinical Professionals and C-Suite
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and to work well with other staff
- Competent in Adobe Audacity (desirable)
- Financial - including salary packaging options and discounts on everyday products
- Health and Wellbeing - including Employee Assistance Program
- Social and Community Activities
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Paid Parental Leave
HammondCare is an independent Christian charity that has been serving families in Australia since 1932. We are an organisation that is led by our values, our passion is improving quality of care for people in need. As one of Australia’s most innovative health and aged care providers, we champion life for every person in our care.
HammondCare is committed to creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity and inclusion. We strive on creating an equal employment environment where everyone from any background can be themselves.
For more information, please contact email@example.com
All short-listed applicants will be asked to consent to a criminal record check and provide evidence of a current 2021 influenza and COVID vaccination.
Our Talent Acquisition team and Hiring Managers kindly request no unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies. HammondCare isn’t responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes
Thank you. Please wait for a moment as we direct you to the Apply Portal for you to complete this job application.
Sign up for job alerts