CMS Project Manager
- St Leonards
- Strategy and Policy
- Maximum Term Full Time
- Closing on: Dec 15 2021
Reporting to the Head of PMO you will work within the Mission in Action of HammondCare and the Strategic Delivery Office (SDO) that support the organisation with an emphasis on the front facing business units (Residential Care, Home Care, Hospitals, and the Dementia Centre) to provide advice on strategic planning and execute strategic priorities. Scope the CMS project, define the project purpose and objectives and complete cost benefit analysis where appropriate.
Key focus areas
- Project management in an Aged Care or Health Care setting
- Project Governance
- Effective change management
- Development of communications plan appropriately tailored to audience
- Participation in the SDO Project Community of Practice
- Work with a highly experienced and collaborative team
- Financial - including salary packaging options and discounts on everyday products
- Health and Wellbeing – including Discounted Gym Memberships
- eLearning and opportunities for career development
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated experience in Project Management establishment and scoping in an Aged Care or Health Care setting
- Ability to distill complex ideas and volumes of content into simple, clear messages and concise summaries
- Coordinating the RFP process for vendor software selection
- Passion for Health and Aged Care
- Understanding of relevant Government Departments and Regulators
- Demonstrated track record of successful Project Management execution
- Experience of managing projects requiring third party engagement
- Experience of managing a software implementation project
HammondCare is an independent Christian charity that has been serving families in Australia since 1932. We are an organisation that is led by our values, our passion is improving the quality of care for people in need. As one of Australia’s most innovative health and aged care providers, we champion life for every person in our care.
HammondCare is committed to creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity and inclusion. We strive on creating an equal employment environment where everyone from any background can be themselves.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
All short-listed applicants will be asked to consent to a criminal record check and provide evidence of a current 2021 influenza and COVID vaccination.
Our Talent Acquisition team and Hiring Managers kindly request no unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies. HammondCare isn’t responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes
Thank you. Please wait for a moment as we direct you to the Apply Portal for you to complete this job application.
Sign up for job alerts