Quality Safety & Risk Officer
- Hammondville, NSW, Australia, 2170
- Quality, Safety and Risk
- Maximum Term Part Time
- Closing on: Feb 1 2022
Reporting to the Head of Quality Safety and Risk (QSR) for the HammondCare at home portfolio, you will work within the Mission in Action of HammondCare and work with the QSR Managers to ensure HammondCare is providing the highest standard of Care services by supporting Quality Assurance programs.
This is a 12 Month Max Term Contract to cover Parental Leave. 28 hours per week, Monday to Friday. There may be an opportunity to extend depending upon operational requirements.
Key focus areas
- Assist with internal quality auditing in each service on a scheduled basis and as required or triggered by emerging issues.
- Work with the QSR Managers in establishing the context, identification, analysis and evaluation of risk.
- Support the QSR Managers with the implementation and maintenance of systems designed to ensure a safe working environment.
- In collaboration with other members of the QSR team ensure services maintain a focus on risk and quality improvement in service delivery.
- Support the functions of the QSR team through record keeping, supply ordering and meeting schedules.
Skills and experience
- Significant practical experience in a Health and Community sector or a Quality and Safety role
- A current drivers’ licence with safe driving record.
- Willingness to travel between HammondCare’s sites and services.
- Strong administrative and computer skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Financial - including salary packaging options
- Health and Wellbeing - including Employee Assistance Program
- Blended learning programs – eLearning and face to face
- Reward and Recognition Program
HammondCare is an independent Christian charity that has been serving families in Australia since 1932. We are an organisation that is led by our values, our passion is improving the quality of care for people in need. As one of Australia’s most innovative health and aged care providers, we champion life for every person in our care.
HammondCare is committed to creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity and inclusion. We strive on creating an equal employment environment where everyone from any background can be themselves.
We believe your job should be rewarding and the ability to make a difference every day is a great place to start. See what you could be a part of at HammondCare https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmoEPEp8ir8&t=5s
For more information, please contact email@example.com
All short-listed applicants will be asked to consent to a criminal record check and provide evidence of Influenza and COVID vaccinations
Our Talent Acquisition team and Hiring Managers kindly request no unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies. HammondCare isn’t responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Thank you. Please wait for a moment as we direct you to the Apply Portal for you to complete this job application.
Sign up for job alerts