Registered Nurse - BRAND NEW facility
- Permanent Full Time
- Permanent Part Time
HammondCare Miranda 3C is currently looking for full-time, part-time and casual Registered Nurses to join our team.
Miranda 3C is our brand new facility set to open in September 2022!
With HammondCare’s unique model of care which places the residents needs as your number one priority, you will help create a home away from home for our residents. The care you will provide will be person-centred, and relationship focused, with the understanding that no person is the same.
About the role:
Do you want to improve the quality of life for people in need? HammondCare has the role for you! This Registered Nurse role is part of the residential care team and works alongside care staff to advise and educate in care. The role will provide clinical oversight and mentor in clinical processes to provide quality care. The role will be supported with clinical education and provide an opportunity to grow in your role and career.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Value teamwork but also be able to work independently and show initiative
- Have a genuine passion for serving elderly people & you want to make a difference in their lives
- Have current AHPRA rego with ideally 2-3 years’ experience in an Aged Care or community setting.
What are the benefits of working with HammondCare?
- Flexible working environment to deliver a healthy work/life balance. No more rotating rosters!
- Gain access to multiple health and fitness facilities at a low fee with Fitness Passport
- Be supported & empowered in your role to really make a difference to our residents
- Join a rapidly growing organisation that will support your Career development
- Career progression with opportunities to progress through to management level
HammondCare is an independent Christian charity that has been serving families in Australia since 1932. We are an organisation that is led by our values, our passion is improving the quality of care for people in need.
As one of Australia’s most innovative health & aged care providers, we champion life for every person in our care.
Does this sound like you? Apply Now!
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
HammondCare is committed to creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity and inclusion. We strive on creating an equal employment environment where everyone from any background can be themselves.
All short-listed applicants will be asked to consent to a criminal record check, complete a NDIS Workers Screening Check, and provide evidence of a current 2022 Influenza vaccination and Covid 19 vaccination’s including the Booster.
Our Talent Acquisition team & Hiring Managers kindly request no unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies. HammondCare isn’t responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Thank you. Please wait for a moment as we direct you to the Apply Portal for you to complete this job application.
Sign up for job alerts