- Permanent Part Time
- Closing on: Aug 28 2022
- Competitive hourly rate and conditions
- Flexible roster patterns available – Full-time, Part-time and Casual opportunities
- Locations: Waratah and Cardiff
HammondCare Waratah and Cardiff are currently looking for experienced Permanent Full-time, Part-time & Casual Registered Nurses to join our team.
*Please indicate in your cover letter which work type and location you are applying for + include clear availability
*Full-time Permanent must be willing to be flexible between Morning, Afternoon and Night shifts
With our unique model of care which places the residents needs as your number one priority, you will help create a home away from home for our residents. The care you will provide will be person-centred, and relationship focused, with the understanding that no person is the same.
About the role:
This role is a clinical support role. It is the expectation from HammondCare that this role is carried out within a consultative and advisory context rather than an authoritarian approach. The role has a level of professional accountability and responsibility in line with the registration requirements as a RN qualified and current registration with AHPRA.
As the RN you will be a core member of the residential team and work with both the management of the home and the carers to provide tailored and individualised responsive care for the residents.
- Advising and supporting the care delivery by the care staff
- Educating and mentoring in clinical areas and processes
- Consultative in case management and clinical decision making
- Clinical oversight and professional competence as a Registered Nurse
- Implement and support a resident comfort focus
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Have current AHPRA registration with ideally 2-3 years’ experience in an Aged Care setting
- Be flexible and able to commit to a range of shifts including nights & weekends
- Value teamwork but also be able to work independently and show initiative
- Have knowledge & experience of people living with Dementia & their needs
- Have a genuine passion for serving elderly people & you want to make a difference in their lives
- Strong Admin and computer skills
What are the benefits of working with HammondCare?
- Flexible working environment to deliver a healthy work/life balance
- Gain access to multiple health and fitness facilities at a low fee with Fitness Passport
- Be supported & empowered in your role to really make a difference to our residents
- Join a rapidly growing organisation that will support your Career development
- Career progression with opportunities to progress through to management level
HammondCare is an independent Christian charity that has been serving families in Australia since 1932. We are an organisation that is led by our values, our passion is improving the quality of care for people in need.
As one of Australia’s most innovative health & aged care providers, we champion life for every person in our care.
Does this sound like you? Apply Now!
For more information please contact email@example.com
HammondCare is committed to creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity and inclusion. We strive on creating an equal employment environment where everyone from any background can be themselves.
All short-listed applicants will be asked to consent to a criminal record check, complete a NDIS Workers Screening Check, and provide evidence of a current 2022 Influenza vaccination and Covid 19 vaccination’s including the Booster.
Our Talent Acquisition team & Hiring Managers kindly request no unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies. HammondCare isn’t responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Thank you. Please wait for a moment as we direct you to the Apply Portal for you to complete this job application.
Sign up for job alerts