Relief Residential Manager - South Region
- Permanent Full Time
HammondCare is currently looking for an experienced Relief Residential Manager to lead and inspire the team within the South region - Miranda, Horsley and Caulfield.
The Relief Residential Manager provides temporary relief to Residential Care Management across the South region, whilst managers are on leave and to generally support the work of Residential Care. The role ensures that care is delivered by continually describing, interpreting and modelling the fundamental principles of our philosophy of care.
For the first 2-4 weeks, you will work alongside other Residential Managers, learning about HammondCare’s approach and model of care delivery. Once comfortable with these aspects of the role, you will then backfill for Managers in different residential services to cover for leave and other short-term absences.
The essence of this role:
- Lead, motivate and empower staff to deliver high quality, individualised care to our residents, in calm, supportive and safe environments.
- Responsible and accountable for oversight of all aspects of clinical care provision, direction and performance of the home, as required.
- Ensure the efficient operational and financial management of the Residential Care home.
- Multi-site role across out residential homes in the South Region – Miranda, Horsley and Caulfield
Skills & Experience
- Registered Nurse with current AHPRA registration, would be a plus but not compulsory
- Significant practical experience in a management role in aged care
- Demonstrated ability to lead, manage, motivate and develop a team and effectively work with other staff.
- Commitment to engage and align with HammondCare’s Christian Mission, Motivation and Mission in Action.
- Strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- High level communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong initiative, analytical skills and problem-solving skills.
- Working knowledge of ACFI and Residential Accreditation Standards is desirable.
- A willingness to travel across multiple sites
- Work for a leading NFP organisation who believe every person matters
- Flexible working environment to deliver a healthy work/life balance
- Be supported & empowered in your role to really make a difference to our residents
- HammondCare College to provide you ongoing opportunities to develop and grow
- Gain access to multiple health and fitness facilities at a low fee with Fitness Passport
- Onsite HR and Quality, Safety & Risk support teams
HammondCare is an independent Christian charity that has been serving families in Australia since 1932. We are an organisation that is led by our values, our passion is improving the quality of care for people in need.
As one of Australia’s most innovative health & aged care providers, we champion life for every person in our care. Find out more about HammondCare by visiting https://www.hammond.com.au/about
Does this sound like you? Apply Now!
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
HammondCare is committed to creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity and inclusion. We strive on creating an equal employment environment where everyone from any background can be themselves.
All short-listed applicants will be asked to consent to a criminal record check, provide evidence of a current 2021 influenza and Covid 19 vaccination and complete a NDIS Workers Screening Check.
Our Talent Acquisition team & Hiring Managers kindly request no unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies. HammondCare isn’t responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes
Thank you. Please wait for a moment as we direct you to the Apply Portal for you to complete this job application.
Sign up for job alerts