Residential Admissions Coordinator
- Marketing & Communications
- Permanent Full Time
- Closing on: Aug 31 2022
About the role
The role of Residential Care Admission Co-ordinator is responsible for managing and driving our “sales” pipeline for specific HammondCare Residential Care sites. This includes sourcing and supporting prospective residents, and their representatives, as they journey to appropriate Residential Care services while also meeting occupancy targets at the relevant sites.
This is a Permanent Full-time role located at HammondCare Miranda.
Key focus areas
- Drive, own and continually adjust the “enquiries to arrivals” process and pipeline, for potential residents into HammondCare Residential Care while delivering on occupancy targets for your assigned sites
- Proactive stakeholder and relationship management (internal and external)
- The implementation of streamlined, timely and positive experiences for prospective residents’ journeys into our Residential Care services in collaboration with the Residential Care Admissions Manager, Residential Care Senior Admissions Co-ordinator (where applicable) and Residential Care Operations
- Commitment to engage and align with HammondCare’s Christian Mission, Motivation and Mission in Action.
- Solid sales experience or “face to face” fundraising experience alongside experience of effectively driving sales/fundraising activities
- The ability to engage with external stakeholders and develop constructive relationships to promote HammondCare.
- Experience and knowledge of the Aged Care industry (desirable)
- Demonstrated financial/data acumen
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Empathy and patience.
- Excellent communication skills, both written & oral
- Demonstrates strong influencing, coaching and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated ability to promote services across wide referrer/partner groups
- Strong organisational, administrative and computer skills.
- Capacity to relate to a diverse range of people
- Drivers licence & ability to travel to network with potential referrers
- Financial - including salary packaging options
- Health and Wellbeing - including Employee Assistance Program
- Blended Learning programs and Study Assistance
- Reward and Recognition Program
HammondCare is committed to creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity and inclusion. We strive on creating an equal employment environment where everyone from any background can be themselves.
We believe your job should be rewarding and the ability to make a difference every day is a great place to start.
All short-listed applicants will be asked to consent to a criminal record check and provide evidence of Influenza and COVID vaccinations
Thank you. Please wait for a moment as we direct you to the Apply Portal for you to complete this job application.
Sign up for job alerts