Residential Manager - Meadows
- Permanent Full Time
- Strong clinical (RN) and management experience required
- Career progression, opportunities wo progress within the business
- Competitive Rem package including NFP salary packaging
- Access nationwide health and fitness facilities with Fitness Passport
HammondCare is currently looking for an experienced Residential Manager to lead and inspire the team at Hammondville.
This role works within the Mission in Action of HammondCare to lead, motivate and empower staff to deliver high quality and individualised care to the residents in a calm, supportive and safe environment. The role is accountable for oversight of all aspects of clinical care provision, direction and performance of the Residential home.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Registered Nurse with current AHPRA registration.
- Experience in aged care as a Residential Manager, ideally with Dementia experience
- Demonstrated ability to lead, manage, motivate and develop a team
- Commitment to engage and align with HammondCare’s Christian Mission, Motivation and Mission in Action.
- Strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- High level communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong initiative, analytical skills and problem-solving skills.
- Working knowledge of ACFI and Residential Accreditation Standards is desirable.
What are the benefits of working with HammondCare?
- Flexible working environment to deliver a healthy work/life balance
- Be supported & empowered in your role to really make a difference to our residents
- HammondCare College to provide you ongoing opportunities to grow
- Gain access to multiple health and fitness facilities at a low fee with Fitness Passport
- Onsite HR and Quality, Safety & Risk Support teams
HammondCare is an independent Christian charity that has been serving families in Australia since 1932. We are an organisation that is led by our values, our passion is improving the quality of care for people in need.
As one of Australia’s most innovative health & aged care providers, we champion life for every person in our care. Find out more about HammondCare by visiting https://www.hammond.com.au/about
Does this sound like you? Apply Now!
For more information please contact email@example.com
HammondCare is committed to creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity and inclusion. We strive on creating an equal employment environment where everyone from any background can be themselves.
All short-listed applicants will be asked to consent to a criminal record check, complete a NDIS Workers Screening Check, and provide evidence of a current 2022 Influenza vaccination and Covid 19 vaccination’s including the Booster.
Our Talent Acquisition team & Hiring Managers kindly request no unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies. HammondCare isn’t responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes
Thank you. Please wait for a moment as we direct you to the Apply Portal for you to complete this job application.
Sign up for job alerts