Roster Co-Ordinator - St Leonards
- St Leonards
- Permanent Full Time
- Closing on: Jun 12 2022
Provide, maintain and create the rostering/schedule for our Home Care Workers in the Northern Sydney Region, to ensure our clients are properly cared for.
Roster Coordinator- what's involved in the role?
Full Time, Permanent opportunity for an experienced Roster Coordinator to join our St Leonards HammondCare At Home office.
- The role of Roster Coordinator (known internally as a Scheduler) works to provide scheduling services to all HammondAtHome Northern Sydney and Northern Beaches areas.
- This position in the team is a PM Scheduler to work Monday - Friday 2.00 pm - 10 pm shift
- The Scheduler will efficiently manage and administer client and staff schedules. This will include ensuring rounds are set up with consideration to consistency, efficiency and fairness, whilst maintaining care worker contracted hours.
- Actively and cooperatively participate as a member of the centralised support team and provide system and staff administration by maintaining up-to-date data on care worker information.
What do you need to apply?
- Demonstrated experience and/or qualifications in customer service, scheduling/rostering, data analytics or call centre
- Exceptional time management skills and the ability to manage multiple deadlines
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role with a high level of attention to detail
- You’re a natural problem solver and have outstanding communication and coordination skills
HammondCare specialises in Aged and Dementia Care, Palliative Care, Rehabilitation, Mental Health services for older people, and other related Health and Aged Care services. HammondCare seeks to embed evidence-based best practices in its services and we provide these services through Home Care, Sub-Acute Hospitals and Residential Aged Care.
HammondCare At Home has a relationship-based approach to care, and our team members take the time to fully understand the individual needs of every person we care for.
Benefits - What’s in it for you?
- Maximise your take-home pay with NFP salary packaging
- HammondCare offers its staff excellent training & career development opportunities
- Full training is provided with local offices, local managers and a 24/7 support line
- Paid Bonus Schemes I.e. Refer a Friend
- Supportive arrangements during the pandemic, including COVID-19 Special Leave if required to isolate, additional paid screening time each shift and full supply of all PPE
If you are ready to make a difference with HammondCare, Apply Now!
For any specific queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
All short-listed applicants for these positions will be asked to consent to a criminal record check, references, and must be willing to obtain the 2022 influenza and all 3 COVID-19 vaccinations.
Our Talent Acquisition Team kindly requests no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. HammondCare is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes
Thank you. Please wait for a moment as we direct you to the Apply Portal for you to complete this job application.
Sign up for job alerts