Salesforce User Experience Developer
- St Leonards, NSW, Australia, 2065
- Information Technology
- Permanent Full Time
- Closing on: May 31 2022
About the role
We are currently looking for an experienced Salesforce professional with passion for developing engaging interfaces in the Salesforce Platform and growing user adoption across our organisation. This role would complement our growing internal Salesforce team and support our mission.
At HammondCare we serve people with complex health or aged care needs, regardless of their circumstances. We want to improve the experience for our clients, and the care teams around them. This role will focus on user adoption analysis, training experiences, business personas, app design, mobile design, portal design (digital experience), accessibility and inclusiveness.
- Salesforce Certified Salesforce Developer, User Experience Designer or Platform App Builder certified highly regarded.
- Tertiary qualifications in web design, training development, information systems or the equivalent work experience, with a minimum of 3-5 years in an information systems discipline role
- Minimum 2+ years specifically working on delivering Salesforce projects, with additional time highly regarded
- Significant practical experience in Salesforce specifically including end user support, and the following declarative development areas: Flow, Process Builder, Workflow, Report Builder, installing from the AppExchange, creating sandboxes, deploying changes sets and data loader.
- Experience in the Aged Care, Health Sector or Non-profit organisations, or with the Non Profit Support Pack in Salesforce highly regarded
- Business Analytics skills such as running user eliciting requirements, mapping business process, and preparing project documentation
- Practical knowledge of the development lifecycle, with particular regard for experience with data migrations and integrations, Service Cloud, NPSP, Field Service Lightning, Configure Price Quote, Communities and Marketing Cloud.
- Additional experience with Salesforce development, Marketing Platform integrations, Data Integrations desirable
- Additional SQL programming skills, basic working knowledge of MS SQL Server & experience in MS BI stack, or in other Business Intelligence or Data Integration Platforms desirable
- Financial - including salary packaging options
- Health and Wellbeing - including Employee Assistance Program
- Blended learning programs - eLearning and face to face
- Reward and Recognition Program
HammondCare is committed to creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity and inclusion. We strive on creating an equal employment environment where everyone from any background can be themselves.
We believe your job should be rewarding and the ability to make a difference every day is a great place to start.
All short-listed applicants will be asked to consent to a criminal record check and provide evidence of Influenza and COVID vaccinations
Thank you. Please wait for a moment as we direct you to the Apply Portal for you to complete this job application.
Sign up for job alerts