Security Cloud Engineer
- St Leonards, NSW, Australia, 2065
- Information Technology
- Permanent Full Time
- Closing on: May 31 2022
About the role
The Security Cloud Engineer has responsibility towards enhancing the cyber security maturity and capabilities of HammondCare. Work to ensure all controls and processes are operational and adhere to ISO 27001 standards, maintain and operate managed security services.
Overall a key contributor of all cyber security services including hands-on security tools, security architecture consultancy and assisting in building security with external vendors.
The position will also be responsible to mentor technical staff, SME on our Azure and AWS tenant environment, and any technical incident management practices.
Key Focus Areas
- Be part of a new establishing dynamic security team with the emphasis of Azure security, security remediation and identity management.
- Lead the technical development, management, and execution of rebuilding our IAM platform using Microsoft native tools.
- Cyber Security Operations Services to HammondCare including but not limited to Cyber Advisory, Identity and Access Management, Data Loss Prevention, Infrastructure Security, Security Incident Management, Vulnerability Management, Penetration Testing, Risk Mitigation, Threat Intelligence, Threat Hunting, and application security consulting.
- Team player and ability to use a pragmatic risk based lens.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT related discipline with 10 years post graduate experience or equivalent relevant industry experience
- More than 7 years of experience in Cyber Security as a security analyst, security architect, or security lead
- More than 3 years of experience in working with Security Operations Centre, in-house, outsourced, or hybrid model
- Experience in security technologies, architectures, and framework (e.g. NIST, ISO 27001)
- Lateral thinker and specialist in cloud security practices with an emphasis on identity.
- Demonstrated experience with managing and ensuring the timely response and investigations of security events and
- CISSP or equivalent
- Financial - including salary packaging options
- Health and Wellbeing - including Employee Assistance Program
- Blended learning programs – eLearning and face to face
- Reward and Recognition Program
HammondCare is committed to creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity and inclusion. We strive on creating an equal employment environment where everyone from any background can be themselves.
We believe your job should be rewarding and the ability to make a difference every day is a great place to start.
All short-listed applicants will be asked to consent to a criminal record check and provide evidence of Influenza and COVID vaccinations
Thank you. Please wait for a moment as we direct you to the Apply Portal for you to complete this job application.
Sign up for job alerts