Customer Service and Scheduling Team Lead
- Permanent Part Time
- Closing on: Feb 6 2022
Customer Service and Scheduling Team Lead
HammondCare Support is the central contact centre, customer care and support team for HammondCare At Home. HammondCare Support provides the first link to HammondCare At Home services for clients, external stakeholders, and members of the public, as well as a support service to HammondCare At Home staff.
Customer Service and Scheduling Team Lead- what's involved in the role?
The Team Lead will provide advice and mentoring to HammondCare Support staff, and key operational assistance to the HammondCare Support Manager to ensure the success of HammondCare Support as a key support service for HammondCare.
- Provide leadership by example within the HammondCare Support team, assisting to develop an aligned culture which seeks to work with and serve the needs of key HammondCare stakeholders.
- Support the HammondCare Support Manager by providing assistance with operational priorities, staff training and mentoring, identifying areas for improvement, and new projects and future opportunities.
- This role is pivotal in providing excellent customer service, relevant information and linking incoming calls to the most appropriate staff member in an effective and efficient manner
- You are the first point of contact for both internal customers (staff) and external customers including clients, external stakeholders, and members of the public with enquiries about HammondCare services.
- Respond to enquiries, requests, problems and complaints accurately, efficiently and empathetically.
- Check upcoming schedules to identify potential conflicts, overlapping visits, or incompatibilities, or scheduling problems. Follow up and resolve any outstanding scheduling issues
- Provide scheduling support on and respond efficiently to schedule changes with minimal disruption to clients and staff and follow best practice methods to respond to short notice schedule changes with consideration of the Clients needs and preferences.
What do you need to apply?
- We are looking for an individual who can demonstrate previous experience in a Team Leading customer support role
- Experience maintaining a live roster
- It is essential you have a high level of attention to detail
- You are a natural problem solver
- You enjoy utilising your outstanding communication and coordination skills
- You provide the best customer support and aim to exceed client expectations
What makes HammondCare At Home different to other home care providers?
- HammondCare is an independent Christian charity that exists to improve the quality of life for people in need.
- We specialise in aged and dementia care, palliative care, rehabilitation, mental health services for older people, and other related health and aged care services. HammondCare seeks to embed evidence-based best practice in its services and we provide these services through home care, sub-acute hospitals and residential aged care.
- Bringing these health, hospital and aged care services together, HammondCare has been able to develop innovative, flexible care models designed to serve people with complex health or aged care needs, regardless of their circumstances.
What’s in it for you?
- HammondCare works to provide its staff with support, career development opportunities, education, responsibility and recognition, work/life balance, and satisfying roles
- This is a humbling and rewarding career path for those willing to make a difference and care for others
- Participate within a continuous team environment that values quality and aims for improvement
If you are ready to make a difference with HammondCare, Apply Now!
For any specific queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
All short-listed applicants for these positions will be asked to consent to a criminal record check, references, and must be willing to obtain influenza and COVID-19 vaccination.
Our Talent Acquisition Team kindly requests no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. HammondCare is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes
Thank you. Please wait for a moment as we direct you to the Apply Portal for you to complete this job application.
Sign up for job alerts