Senior HR Business Partner
- St Leonards, NSW, Australia, 2065
- Human Resources
- Permanent Full Time
- Closing on: Aug 25 2022
Working closely with the broader people team, HammondCare Leadership Team and Leadership Group, Support businesses strategic goals through people initiatives and best practice. The Senior HR Business Partner (internally known as the Head of People) is a highly relational and commercially astute servant leader, experienced in people management, employee relations, retention, engagement, career planning, succession planning, organisational development and HR project implementation. Working alongside the people team, this role also supports our remuneration and benefits, talent and learning to ensure a smooth interface into the business units. Depending on which business unit this role supports, there will also be a requirement to manage and develop a People Advisor/s and/or People Partners.
HammondCare is going through an exciting period of expansion and change including HR Transformation, which you would help shape and drive the change into your businesses.
To be successful in this role
You will ideally hold a tertiary degree in HR/Employee relations or related areas and be able to bring significant experience in a generalist HR/ER role, ideally in a non for-profit or Aged Care setting, however this is not essential. You will also need:
- Experience managing a team of skilled professionals.
- Experienced in operating effectively in a multi-site environment.
- Ability to Influence and coach key senior stakeholders to meet business strategic goals and outcomes.
- Willingness to travel between HammondCare sites and services.
HammondCare has a relationship-based approach to care, and our team members take the time to fully understand the individual needs of every person we care for. We are collectively driven to improve the lives of those in need and to care for those that others can’t or won’t.
- We care about your wellbeing at HammondCare and as a result offer a wide range of health and lifestyle benefits including:
- Fitness Passports; Full facility access can include gyms, group classes and pools for yourself and your family.
- Discounts across a range of household names such as JB HI- FI
- Option to purchase up to 2 weeks additional annual leave
- Paid Parental Leave
- Reward and Recognition Program
- Generous Employee Referral Program
- Learning and development opportunities
- Salary Packaging
HammondCare is an independent Christian charity that specialises in Aged and Dementia Care, Palliative Care, Rehabilitation, Mental Health services for older people, and other related Health and Aged Care services. HammondCare seeks to embed evidence-based best practices in its services and we provide these services through Home Care, Sub-Acute Hospitals and Residential Aged Care
If you are ready to make a difference with HammondCare, Apply Now!
For any specific queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
All short-listed applicants for these positions will be asked to consent to a criminal record check, references, and must be willing to obtain a COVID-19 and influenza vaccination.
Our Talent Acquisition Team kindly requests no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. HammondCare is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes
Thank you. Please wait for a moment as we direct you to the Apply Portal for you to complete this job application.
Sign up for job alerts